ABS-CBN Broadcasting

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews

Philippines178 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working environment at ABS-CBN is very good. All employees from the management down to utilitymen, security, etc. treat all members as a family. It been an honor working with ABS-CBN.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent company and the people are indeed friendly and respectful, with the people who are in touch with them they are very kind, and the security they are provided to their visitors are Excellent.
Pros
Good and generous company
Cons
Nothing to say
Salary / Benefits
This is where you can explore and make your career boost your knowledge in a company. Less stress and good management. They introduce a good benefits to all.
Salary / Benefits
I really love this company. But somehow, they are facing some problems with their franchise right now. But salary wise and personal growth wise, this is one of a kind company.
Salary / Benefits
the management of the company promotes work - life balance for all its employees by engaging them in different activities.
most enjoyable part of the job is being able to coordinate and meet with personnel outside of our division.
Salary / Benefits
WAY OUT OF THE SKILLS I was set to perform, designing sets, props, etc. but instead, I was mostly tasked to move furniture. The staff did believed that my tasks really is immature to my skillset.
Salary / Benefits
As video editor, we editing materials that are needed for airing. Workplace is toxic if you have airing deadline. I get the satisfaction if you make it on time.
Salary / Benefits
It was a productive and fun work place but the salary is really not up to par with its name. People are not regularized and are paid like freelances. Good for getting experience but not for a steady job.
Salary / Benefits
I would finish all my workload, if possible, before lunchtime because the task handed to me was easy and my bosses would be so proud that I get the job done earlier than deadline. I would be able to roam around the studio with my co-interns (if they are not busy) and we would see ABS-CBN artists roaming around the place. We are able to have a break time during afternoon hours. It was a fun place to work at because we didn't feel pressured or stressed.
Salary / Benefits
As a whole, the company is great; however, the Technical operations department, specifically the field tech specialist job is too much cancer. The boss does nothing but expects too much. Requires overtime work with no compensation at all.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABS-CBN Broadcasting?
Salary / Benefits
Its fun and people were friendly. Working in Abs-cbn for almost 3 years, the most important thing I learned was to have a good attitude. having a good attitude. People have respect with each other and they are so friendly.
Salary / Benefits
This company imbibes the spirit of closeness, of family that is filled with love and caring. They live out their mission of "In the service to the Filipino" worldwide.

Advice to new communication, advertising and marketing grads: try to get into ABS-CBN!
Salary / Benefits
It will give you a baptism of fire experience due to the workload and pressure, but will surely upgrade your potentials in all aspects and will stretch your capabilities as an individual. You'll surely emerge as a wiser and dilligent one. It's worth the try.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are approachable. They will teach the interns with all their knowledge regarding a specific task. The place is comfortable and the ambiance is not that bad.
Salary / Benefits
The work culture here is one of the best. I've improved a lot since starting in this job and they really took care of me. Even your bosses will treat you as equals.
Pros
work environment, work culture, connections
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Working here can be very demanding and exhausting sometimes and there are some co-workers are very difficult to deal with. But most people are really fun to work with. Opportunity for growth is also offered to dedicated, hardworking and with great potential employees. It's a good training ground and I got to travel a lot.
Salary / Benefits
There were no enhancement program for employees. No regularization. They don't care about the agency hired employees as long as the required daily manning was fulfilled
Good working environment
Pleasing officemates

Good service

New and updated working systems

Considerate to employees

Benefits are good

Salary is reasonable
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to work under pressure, control stress. Submit outputs before deadline. I was exposed working with other people and culture. I developed new skills. I was able to know myself more and to push beyond limitations. The workplace is good since we were able to travel to different countries and work with different sectors of the society.
Salary / Benefits
Meeting with managers and creative staff regarding coming week graphics design and implementations. Creating 2D and 3D graphics for pre-and-post production. Supervised graphics and animator group during in-air-broadcast production. Getting familiar and get updated in new technological advancement in graphics softwares and applications. Love to see the best of my works on-air. TV Broadcasting Love it!
Salary / Benefits
This is a good company especially for internship program since they will be exposing you in different departments of their business. As well as you will be given the chance to be absorbed after you finish your program
Pros
Minimal Over time
Cons
No allowances
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABS-CBN Broadcasting. Our community is ready to answer.
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Reviews by Location