ABest Express, Inc.

ABest Express, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Fun activities during meetings, adventurous works.

I had fun working at them. What I dont like is I am not well compensated versus my workloads thats why I decided to quit. But overall I really had fun working with them.

Pros

Fun activities

Cons

Long hours, No overtime pay

Worst Courier Company in the Philippines

An unhealthy work life balance, working overtime regularly uncompensated or being assigned increasingly unrealistic deadlines. Worst management. They don't value their employees. Too much workload. They always give unnecessary reports. They will give many reports but with the same output. Always late to pay for employees.

Pros

None.

Cons

No overtime pay. Regularly paid late. Worst management.

Nice when it comes to salary, Nice working experience sometimes stress

Nice workmates. Sometimes you feel stress but it is include to your work. Nice Benefits (sss. Pag ibig. Philhealth. Company loan ( for regular only). Nice company

Low salary

Poor work culture and environment. Super stress to supervise sa mga bastoa na rider i felt disrespectful in everytime kahit na pinapakasamahan na ng maganda kesyo mga matatagal at regular na sila.

ABest Express,Inc is a good company

It is a good company.It encourage the employees to grow, they had a weekly meeting with the vice president for operations. The employees have a good working ethics.

The management have the time to be fun while working

The management have the time to be fun while working. They manage to work under pressure, the team was so funny and thats make the work easy because of them.

If we hired in this company, i do my best to become a good manager, and be responsible what the task given to me. Therefore the trust and the time you given to me to hired in your company would not be wasted.

Pros

Food allowance

Cons

Long hour

good work place

good working place I have improve my knowledge skill in vehicle maintenance good camaraderie among supervisor and employee good management good shifting schedule upon daily basis I have improve my driving skills

like a basket ball multitasking

Every day my work is very fun because of my co workers. i'm very thankful for them just because i learn a lot. like for being ,multi-task for every department we schedule. and the hardest part of the job of mine is for being stressful but i can handle that situation i enjoyed my job this is for my family and also my self.

Pros

gift for every Christmas

Cons

same for overtime

office staff

Typing, answering phone calls and taking messages. Attaching mails and addresses to the packages. Recruiting companies to have their deliveries to us by giving them a low price for deliveries.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABest Express, Inc.?

productive and meet new people.

a typical day at work: exciting what you learned: i become to be patience management: fair to all the employees your co-workers: my co-workers they are friendly the hardest part of the job: when im in rush appointment the most enjoyable part of the job: when we achieve the target of the company.

Pros

with monthly incentives

it was fun too

typical day you must go to the office early beacuse of pick up . ive laerned new things and have a lot of friends. my co workers arte good and fun to be with hardest part of it it do always have a overtime enjoyable part of it was making new friends

Pros

free lucnh

not organized well

I've learned how to be responsible on my position,how to handle people with different attitudes.The management was bad and lazy one.My co-workers are simple,funny and entertaining. The hardest part of the job was on reporting.The most enjoyable part of the job was before we go home,we made jokes,laughing each other.

Cons

I've learned to develop my self.

I've learned to develop my self in my previous company with the help of the management and my co-employee.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABest Express, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits