ABC360

Philippines28 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Competitive Salary

Very relaxed environment. They offer a very competitive salary. They have fun activities for the teachers there. They offer career growth opportunities!

Productive workplace

The staff are good and accommodating with inquiries. Provide all materials needed for class. Good company so far. Will recommend to my friends. Though there are lapses but still they manage to handle it and make sure to address it to the concerned person.

Pros

Stress-free

Career Growth

ABC360 provides career growth and unending opportunities for personal growth. Working in this company is great since it has a flexible shift, a no graveyard shift.

Pros

Flexible shift, no graveyard shift

Cons

one day-off

productive and lot's of training for teachers

The good company provided some training on how to handle young Chinese students and that's the best thing, teaching young ones. It has good teaching atmosphere.

Pros

near my home

Cons

long hours on Sundays

Computer Literacy

Good Day! I begin most days by coming into the school early to make sure everything is ready for my pupils activities. I do checking attendance, checking of their works, monitor of their accomplishments. I've learned on how to manage properly in the classroom and my students.

Working is fun in abc360.

Knowing other from a foreign land through teaching here in abc360 is so much fun. You get to know their culture and know them not only as students but as a friend and a family too.

Pros

good working environment

An excellent employee-related environment

My shift starts at 3pm up until 11pm. I worked as an Instructional Specialist which we do teach Chinese student basic English online. I enjoyed my stay in this company for they value their employees so much.

nice place

salary is a bit low but even though, i really had a great time meet new friends. There's a lot of event in that company that i really enjoy.

Pros

free food

Cons

Productive learning and enjoyable work

Working at the company as an online tutor is not that easy but enjoyable. Here, I've learned a lot especially on teaching students. Being patient to them is one of the reasons why they are motivated and want to learn more.

Pros

Free training

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC360. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits