ABC360

ABC360 Management reviews

Philippines28 reviews

Clear

Employees vs. Management

The company is great as they have a good health care plan and other useful benefits but as time goes by, the company went to a downfall because of mismanagement.

They deduct too high, higher than your hourly rate. It is robbery.

Run for your life. This company changes it's policy frequently. They do not have compassion at all. They deduct too high and that is per slot. Astonishingly, it is even higher than your hourly rate.

Pros

Time flexibility

Cons

System changes without consideration to the employees.

Fun workplace

The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Teachers are always helping each other. Management should also look after their employees. Fun workplace

Pros

Competitive pay and can manage my time

Cons

short break and no HMO

Fun Workplace and Flexible tmime

I can teach whenever I want at the comfort of my home. The students are nice and the teaching platform is user friendly.The management is also approachable

Would not recommend.

I wouldn't recommend. Sure, stress is common but being abused is different. Not good system. Unclear rules. Yes high rates but until when? There are changes that greatly affects the teachers.

Pros

Online

Cons

Many to mention

Official response from ABC360

March 4, 2020
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Kindly email us for your concerns.

Workplace conducive for teaching English online

ABC360 is an online ESL company focused on teaching Chinese students to speak English. Classes with students are fun. But the workplace itself needs improvement, most especially the management, since many changes are done. This company is not stable in terms of it's rules and policies.

Fun and educational.

On a typical day, I get enough students to fill more than half of my slots (most of the time, I get full slots), majority of them are the ones that I have had lessons with. I have learned a lot more than I expected at this job - I got to know the Chinese culture and the people. The management was okay, and our team maintained a good working environment. The hardest part of the job was when we experienced technical difficulties which could range from power outages to bad internet connection, but these issues are workable and management copes with it very well. There are generators in the building, so the power comes back on in a minute to 5 minutes at the most. Getting to interact with my students, getting to know them more, and monitoring their progress are just a few of what I enjoyed about the job.

Pros

Christmas and New Year off.

Cons

Noisy workplace

own cubicles

Positive working environment and supportive management,. The most enjoyable part was meeting diverse students and learning from their own point of views.

Pros

incentives

friendly work mates and nice staff, they are easy to approach

I work eight hours a day, from 6am to 3pm. It's not easy for me because I have to wake up early and I have to walk 20 minutes going to the jeepney station. I have to travel 40 minutes going to work. I learned to be more patience, speaking English fluently and how to communicate with my student. I learned to be nice and friendly to others. The management was good, they treat us in a nice way and it's easy to approach them. They are trying to help us improve our teaching method. My co-workers are good, we help each other by giving tips and we encourage each other. The only hardest part is that you don't have enough time to rest. We teach eight hours a day and we need to teach specially if we are fully loaded. One problem also with me is my transportation. The most enjoyable is that you meet different kind of students and you will learn to be friendly and how to approach them.

Pros

one month training with pay

Cons

transportation and less break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC360. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits