ABC360

ABC360 Culture reviews

Philippines28 reviews

Clear

Productive and collaborative place to work with

Dealing and teaching with different types of students and learning styles can be exciting and enjoyable. I got to learn some new things about different cultures.

Pros

Competitive pay

Cons

Does not follow some Philippine Holidays

Competitive Salary

Very relaxed environment. They offer a very competitive salary. They have fun activities for the teachers there. They offer career growth opportunities!

Fun workplace

The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Teachers are always helping each other. Management should also look after their employees. Fun workplace

Pros

Competitive pay and can manage my time

Cons

short break and no HMO

Working is fun in abc360.

Knowing other from a foreign land through teaching here in abc360 is so much fun. You get to know their culture and know them not only as students but as a friend and a family too.

Pros

good working environment

Fun and educational.

On a typical day, I get enough students to fill more than half of my slots (most of the time, I get full slots), majority of them are the ones that I have had lessons with. I have learned a lot more than I expected at this job - I got to know the Chinese culture and the people. The management was okay, and our team maintained a good working environment. The hardest part of the job was when we experienced technical difficulties which could range from power outages to bad internet connection, but these issues are workable and management copes with it very well. There are generators in the building, so the power comes back on in a minute to 5 minutes at the most. Getting to interact with my students, getting to know them more, and monitoring their progress are just a few of what I enjoyed about the job.

Pros

Christmas and New Year off.

Cons

Noisy workplace

Great Company

Fun workplace and built a relationship with my co workers and supervisors Supervisors help you improve Annual recognition Friendly envirornment

own cubicles

Positive working environment and supportive management,. The most enjoyable part was meeting diverse students and learning from their own point of views.

Pros

incentives

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC360?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC360. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits