ABC360

ABC360 Employee Reviews

Philippines29 reviews

Productive and collaborative place to work with

Dealing and teaching with different types of students and learning styles can be exciting and enjoyable. I got to learn some new things about different cultures.

Pros

Competitive pay

Cons

Does not follow some Philippine Holidays

They deduct too high, higher than your hourly rate. It is robbery.

Run for your life. This company changes it's policy frequently. They do not have compassion at all. They deduct too high and that is per slot. Astonishingly, it is even higher than your hourly rate.

Pros

Time flexibility

Cons

System changes without consideration to the employees.

wonderful working experience in abc360

really like my days in abc360! wonderful experience and satisfied salary. working at home also save my time and money. My recruiter and coach are also very friendly and responsive.

Competitive Salary

Very relaxed environment. They offer a very competitive salary. They have fun activities for the teachers there. They offer career growth opportunities!

Fun workplace

A day with different types of students is fun and exciting. I feel young at heart. I have learned a lot in terms of handling students as well as dealing with different issues.

Fun workplace

The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Teachers are always helping each other. Management should also look after their employees. Fun workplace

Pros

Competitive pay and can manage my time

Cons

short break and no HMO

Productive workplace

The staff are good and accommodating with inquiries. Provide all materials needed for class. Good company so far. Will recommend to my friends. Though there are lapses but still they manage to handle it and make sure to address it to the concerned person.

Pros

Stress-free

Career Growth

ABC360 provides career growth and unending opportunities for personal growth. Working in this company is great since it has a flexible shift, a no graveyard shift.

Pros

Flexible shift, no graveyard shift

Cons

one day-off

Great company!

The pay is really good. Meeting new students everyday is a really good experience. I was able to enhance my communication skills as well through online teaching.

Fun Workplace and Flexible tmime

I can teach whenever I want at the comfort of my home. The students are nice and the teaching platform is user friendly.The management is also approachable

Would not recommend.

I wouldn't recommend. Sure, stress is common but being abused is different. Not good system. Unclear rules. Yes high rates but until when? There are changes that greatly affects the teachers.

Pros

Online

Cons

Many to mention

Official response from ABC360

March 4, 2020
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Kindly email us for your concerns.

Employees vs. Management

The company is great as they have a good health care plan and other useful benefits but as time goes by, the company went to a downfall because of mismanagement.

Fair

You'll love teaching the students. You have your own cubicle and teams. They provide top ranks for the month which make teachers more competitive. Strict if the class is cancelled

Pros

Have benefits, staffs are friendly

Cons

Noisy during class hours

Nice to work from Home, Professional but not well managed.

ABC360 was an interesting job experience from the point of view that I got work from home. The teaching portal had great training material but wasn't well managed in terms of lesson bookings.

Productive and Fun.

You can choose your own time slot, since I work home-based. They have an easy platform that you can use for teaching. They usually respond right away if there are internet problems or platform delays.

Pros

Can manage time

Cons

can't go outside mostly

productive and lot's of training for teachers

The good company provided some training on how to handle young Chinese students and that's the best thing, teaching young ones. It has good teaching atmosphere.

Pros

near my home

Cons

long hours on Sundays

Computer Literacy

Good Day! I begin most days by coming into the school early to make sure everything is ready for my pupils activities. I do checking attendance, checking of their works, monitor of their accomplishments. I've learned on how to manage properly in the classroom and my students.

Productive and fair workplace

Fair working place but It doesnt provide any benefits except for the time paid for teaching.But its okay , They provise incentives if you are doing well in your work.

Pros

Give incentives if you have good performance

Cons

No health benefits and life insurance

Working is fun in abc360.

Knowing other from a foreign land through teaching here in abc360 is so much fun. You get to know their culture and know them not only as students but as a friend and a family too.

Pros

good working environment

An excellent employee-related environment

My shift starts at 3pm up until 11pm. I worked as an Instructional Specialist which we do teach Chinese student basic English online. I enjoyed my stay in this company for they value their employees so much.

Workplace conducive for teaching English online

ABC360 is an online ESL company focused on teaching Chinese students to speak English. Classes with students are fun. But the workplace itself needs improvement, most especially the management, since many changes are done. This company is not stable in terms of it's rules and policies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC360. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits