Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
There are so much things I've learned when I started working for the company. There's work and life balance. There are several company + department events in a year. The management surely knows how to take care of their employees.
Pros
Great management, work & life balance
Cons
frequent traveling, but not really a disadvantage
Salary / Benefits
High pressure job, not for the faint hearted. Management is very indecisive. Ofiice politicking is a very common practice to gain promotion in the company.
Salary / Benefits
- a day starts with store checks and followed by doctor visits to push the sales of nutritional products in assigned stores - I learned to negotiate with premium store and push for sales to further fulfill inventory and demand management
Pros
company car with option to buy, per diem allowance, revolving fund, very good incentive scheme program
Cons
basic salary not that high
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot from this company although this is my first experience in handling order management as I need to fulfill the orders needed by our customers, this is very challenging position because you need to always be focus specially on the delivery dates so you could send the orders on time, you have to set your priorities and manage your time so you could perform well and meet all deadlines every month. working here is really great people around me is really kind and supportive and we work as a team we always help each other to achieve our company goals. The hardest part of my Job is, as I mentioned earlier this is my first time to handle this position but I undergo in training with the help of our director and co-employee I easily manage to handle my position. but I really enjoy it working under pressure and different circumstances after every end of my day I can still feel the fulfillment in my job.
Pros
Free lunches and good relationships with bosses and co-employees
Salary / Benefits
work is fast-paced but challenging. they also provide training for employee's development. management is fair and just.
Salary / Benefits
I usually work 8 hours a day but got service calls during wee hours. I learned the value of hard-work and patience in my job . The management is accommodating and have an open communication. My co-workers are friendly and open. The hardest part of my job is when I cannot fix the instrument on time. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I fix the instrument the quickest time possible.
Salary / Benefits
Atención al cliente es una firma diferente de decir "ayudar a la gente". Hacerte experto en una materia para poder guiar y ayudar a los demas.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very conservative, profit oriented company who spends ample percentage of their finances to research & development for the future products of the company. I have learned to be cost effective and productive in a tight budget, The management is very dynamic that in sales you are only good as your last hit. Employees should strive harder to be competitive and abreast once knowledge & skills regularly. The hardest part of the job is when you will be transferred to an area away from your family. However, the personality growth & development that you gained and successes that you achieved from the hurdles that you've overcome are the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Free rest & Recreation benefits, free medical benefits
Cons
Low salary increase
Salary / Benefits
Management are very accommodating and supportive. Fun parties and great career growth opportunities.
Salary / Benefits
This institution let me know more about Diabetes and its treatments and the know hows on the glucose meter. it builds more interest on the management of disease specially to the patients who were diagnosed on their early stages. Its fun and interesting.
Pros
Free lunch, with vacation leave and sick leave