Abbott Laboratories
Information from Abbott Laboratories:

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Philippines56 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They give the employees opportunities to improve. They conduct floor games every Friday. They even contribute to the community by conducting events for charity.. etc..
Salary / Benefits
Overall, the company gives me a lot of benefits, more knowledge for future use, being more confident and articulate towards other people. Most importantly, it gives me a lot of time to spend with my family since it is an On-call job for me.
Salary / Benefits
Best company ever, never let you down. In terms of health benefits , it is exquisite. Equipped with Professional managers and sales forces with good moral character.
Salary / Benefits
Being a brand ambassador i learned to manage time, being knowledgeable about the differences of a milk formula to a balance nutrition milk for adults and kids, how to deal with different kinds of people, and lastly having a challenging rule.
Pros
weekly allowances.
Cons
healthcards
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would start from 8AM with minimal breaks due to the volume of tasks. I handle all tickets from all departments and all positions. There have been more than a few instance wherein I was asked to come in on weekends just to provide access to Utility.
Salary / Benefits
In Adult nutrition division, one should work smart, critical thinker, coordinate with stakeholders to have a view of business landscape since his is a highly competitive business, as a market leader, one should be quick thinker and respond immediately to competition.
Salary / Benefits
Good Employee Compensation and Benefits. Monday to Friday work. Great Company to boost career development. Great Leaders and great employees. Company has high level of training.
Salary / Benefits
I joined Abbott as intern only so I rate it all items to three stars only. However, I am satisfied with my allowance and the work environment I had in Abbott.
Pros
Free unli rice on lunch, snacks, coffee.
Cons
None observed
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job where I learned the value of hardwork at very young age. This is where I also start to learn work ethics and principles.

Its informative and at the same time fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
The company challenges you to leave your comfort zone to be able to step up and meet company standards. They provide great training and welcome professional growth.
Salary / Benefits
There are so much things I've learned when I started working for the company. There's work and life balance.

There are several company + department events in a year. The management surely knows how to take care of their employees.
Pros
Great management, work & life balance
Cons
frequent traveling, but not really a disadvantage
Salary / Benefits
I enjoying my stay in this great and cool company but it lacks professional growth. I would love to stay here for years but professional growth screams so badly. I love the people and the culture.
Salary / Benefits
Recommended company, promotes work life balance to its current employees. Provides competitive compensation and benefits to everyone. Adopts to its current competition.
Salary / Benefits
High pressure job, not for the faint hearted. Management is very indecisive. Ofiice politicking is a very common practice to gain promotion in the company.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work in, Good work life balance and plenty of opportunities for career advancement. The company sets good standards and ensure continuous training to enhance skills and competencies
Salary / Benefits
Worked at Abbott for 10yrs. I am happy and proud to be belong here. I enjoyed every work, tasks given to me. I whole heartedly supported all their marketing plans and strategy for I believe, strongly believe in it and have so much confidence with our CEO. If I don't need to grow for myself and for my family, I will not even try to leave.
Salary / Benefits
over all i really enjoyed my stay with getz brothers. I've learned a lot and did very well for the company and also for my self and surely i will bring them for my next journey.
Salary / Benefits
productive and friendly environment it has a cafeteria with good food and fair price and with gym inside the facility to workout after work to stay healthy.
Good working environment
Very helpful team mates

Nice work stations

Huddle areas are widespread encouraging more engagement with colleagues

Safe parking
Salary / Benefits
I worked as Field Engineer, handling in-vitro diagnostic devices of Abbott Laboratories. Working hours is flexible, as some calls may come very early in the morning, wee hours, or late in the evening. A typical day usually start with checking of emails, and system alerts, and making phone calls to customers with system alerts. If no urgent calls for the day, I do proactive visits to customers, especially those with high volume account. I enjoy visiting accounts and get to mingle with our customers. This also allows me to build rapport, which impacts my customer satisfactions. The hardest probably with this job is the uncertainty of calls. You cannot schedule an after office activity (personal) as calls may require you be onsite.
Pros
free car, food allowance
Cons
Uncertainty of calls
Salary / Benefits
- a day starts with store checks and followed by doctor visits to push the sales of nutritional products in assigned stores
- I learned to negotiate with premium store and push for sales to further fulfill inventory and demand management
Pros
company car with option to buy, per diem allowance, revolving fund, very good incentive scheme program
Cons
basic salary not that high