AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

Philippines148 reviews

Found 148 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,483 reviews

Great workplace culture

AXA has a great workplace culture and business minded people. Most of them are working professionals, has great backgrounds, has a degree of reputation and known quite well in their industry and work. You will learn a lot of things from them and you will enjoy collaborating with them. Your efforts are also recognized at AXA compared to a typical employee

Pros

Intensive training, financial literacy, financial products, personality development

Cons

Sales qouta

productive in sales and communication

you actually hold your time in a means of checking clients policies, updates and reminder. as a leader I have to make sure to support the needs of my team. the challenges in this field of work is to establish trust and regular communication with clients specially the senior citizens but all this was worth it had fun meeting new people.

Life worth experience

My experience as an Accounting Head gave me a 360 turn around view of things I have not seen in work place even being manager at EY, one of the top 4 firms. Different demographics, work life culture, etc. Name it, it's one of the experience I'll definitely be thankful about.

Pros

Experience, free movie ticket every month

Cons

Closing periods are very very stressful

Not really

- On-boarding process terrible, toughest pre- employment process I've ever been to. - Extremely poor training system. Online review for licensure is no help at all. - Managers does not really care that much about you unless the end of the month comes they'll be pressuring you like there is no tomorrow. Most of the time, you see them enjoying their convention/vacation/parties abroad while you working your *** very hard. They act like God's gift to the humankind. - Travel incentives might be enticing but hardly attainable. - Little to no help from company personnel they are just are just merely warm bodies lying in the hub. - Capped comission during your early employment.

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

Almost everything

Productive and fun

Partime license financial advisor work at my own time. Continious trainings ang learning. Unlimited income. Trips incentives. Lots of awards. Fast promotion.

Pros

Continous training ang learning

Cons

Sometimed lack supervision by the managers

Flexible schedule and fun sales experience

One of the best work-life balance i had. The schedule is flexible, upto you when do you wanna set appointments and work. Workplace culture is good, they teach you their past experiences in the industry. Although it is only a commission-based job, your monthly income depends on your monthly performance.

Pros

quarterly bonus

Cons

no basic salary pay

One of the best trainings and good salary

love the freelance time set-up. working environment is good and can get a lot of learning from the training they provided. plus the good salary plus override commissions. Fun place to work except with they have a lot of activities, sometimes hard for the managers to concentrate on their job like worth with the unit managers

Pros

free lunch, company shirts, good salary and commisions

Cons

allowance were hold most of the time esp if we did not able to finish our trainings, hard to recruit financial advisors, no work with given by managers esp. for newbies due to the boses jam packed schedules

Exciting and experienced people in their field. They give you training that will suite your daily job encounter. Good managers will guide you in every client meeting that you have.

Productive workplace

The workplace is very productive. There are great benefits with the company. Employees are willing to help. The employees have a flexi schedule. There are also multiple events that takes place every month.

Pros

Benefits, freebies, free food

Cons

No work-life balance, employees are not friendly, always swamped with work

fun and you own your time

AXA is a very influential company that can help a lot of people realize the importance of being financially prepared for short/long term goals. You set your pace and you control all your daily activities with unlimited income. The hardest part of the job is rejection.

Pros

free food, training and accomodation

Cons

travel time

fun and informative

Great place to work and earn. great leaders. great culture. very generous management. work life balance. a lot of trainings and learning activities.

Pros

lucrative

Work hard

This company is appropriate for those people who's courageous. Work hard and absolutely you'll receive as much as you deserve - that's how it works for the sales people in this company

Pros

High salary

Cons

Stress level is too high

grupo de trabajo agradable

Una alta rotación de personal lo cual no da una estabilidad a la compañia

Pros

horario de oficna

Cons

alta rotación de personal

Fun and challenging workplace

AXA Philippines is the largest insurance company in the Philippnes. AXA Philippines helps us grow us a career person. It provides an exciting and hepful opportunities to both its employees and customers.

work liife balance but insufficient benefits

work liife balance but insufficient benefits. this company is lacked of employees benefits such as hmo for the employee including dependents, there is n no basic salary just allowance

Build your practice by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue

Life as a financial advisor was challenging, fun and pressure. We recommend health and investment products and services. I make appointments to the clients actively via telephone, mail, referrals; helps clients choose insurance policies that suit their needs; follow up and make a sale.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and Fun workplace. Many activities. I learned a lot of things by managing my time and providing good service. I learned also how to communicate with my office mate.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Limeted Hours

Although stressful, but fun workplace

A bit stressful if you are not able to reach quota but still, stress is fit for the compensation. I also have learned a lot that helped me understand insurance better.

Fun workplace

A great company to start if your are on to a hardcore sales environment. The management was good and you will be able to build a good rapport skills and people management skills.

Interaction with people

*I do discussion with client in and out of the office. *I gave financial planning with my client *I Managed clients with their concerns *I enjoyed giving good ideas for their future

Pros

free seminars and trainings

Work Life Balance

Being a licensed financial advisor is a noble job. We also have control on our schedules / time and be equally rewarded for our hard work. As a single mother, I love working with AXA because it gives me time to spend with my daughter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits