AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

Philippines148 reviews

Found 148 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,483 reviews

Great workplace culture

AXA has a great workplace culture and business minded people. Most of them are working professionals, has great backgrounds, has a degree of reputation and known quite well in their industry and work. You will learn a lot of things from them and you will enjoy collaborating with them. Your efforts are also recognized at AXA compared to a typical employee

Pros

Intensive training, financial literacy, financial products, personality development

Cons

Sales qouta

work life balance

My job as unit head is to recruit and build my team and monitor sales, Encourage and lead the team with work life balance.Guide them in there trainings and client meetings.

Worst nightmare if you fall on worst Unit head and Branch Head.

The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing). You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....

Friendly workmates

Colleagues are kind and lovable. I like my workmates. They inspire me to work. the tasks given are a little bit boring. the work environment is a little bit crowded.

It is the most challenging job and glad to be part in this company

I am part of Bancassurance department which usually reported daily in bank partner of AXA. I usually greeted clients who were entering the branch and invite them for financial needs analysis and get to know their basic information. I learned how to be strong and approach people with confidence and discuss further the products and also building good rapport. It is so challenging for them to convince in getting plan for their future and inculcate the importance of having insurance in their lives. I really enjoyed most when I got the chance to evaluate their basic needs in their family and to address it immediately.

Fun workplace and friendly employees

I learned to be resourceful and work independently. All the employees and managers they are all friendly, kind and approachable. The most enjoyable part of the job is people care about me as a person and about my professional growth.

Fun working environment

Youll manage your own time to work if you are an agent. Fast-facing environment and lots of training for sales. Hitting targets will give you lot of commissions here.

Continuing Education

Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy. Claims are efficient and timely delivered Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management. Continually improved perks and benefits. However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers

Pros

AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims

Good

The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.

detached from the management

mostly direct relationship with the jv partners. selling is fun, you make your own income relationship with clients are rewarding flexible time you make your own stratigic plans

Pros

na

Cons

na

Great Company to work for

Axa is a great company to work for. They give good trainings to new and old employees to be productive and well skilled. They give importance to their employees and as well as for their customers in making sure they are being taking cared of.

Productive and fun at work

I always had a trainings, sometimes at the office but mostly in the internet, all the lessons they provide in the internet trainings are need to memorise.

Pros

Free

Cons

finding clients

Works inside the bank

As a Financial Advisor in bancassurance department, you will be assigned inside the bank either Metrobank or PSBank branch. I learned to be a one man time here in AXA, you have to be resourceful enough to manage all inquiries of your clients and also your bank partner Our working hours is from 8:00AM to 5:00PM daily but expect meetings that will exceed up until 8:00PM or more. (No overtime pay) Hardest part of job is to keep your numbers up to reach your quota especially when you will be assigned to the branch which only have few foot traffic. Enjoyable part are the trip incentives given every quarter and yearly but of course you have to hit the target quota for you to qualify

Pros

Works inside the bank

Cons

No Overtime pay, Low incentives, Hard quota

Good employees

Workplace on IT side is toxic. You will work on extended hours but its paid. But you will not have time for yourself. There is no work-life balance. But most employees are fun to work with.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

no work life balance

First of all, on this job, there is no daily time in and time out like an normal workplace as long as you go to the office.. And have no salary per day.. As long as you have sell life insurance you have a incentives per month. During that day i was learn how to look productive.

Pros

free time

Cons

life insurance

Workplace has very good ambiance

I'm assigned in a bank branch working with bankers/tellers whereas they refer clients to me to convert it with a sale. I learned that everything is achievable if you are willing to put effort in but unfortunately sometimes it is very hard to hit my target since the foot traffic in the bank is very low. But it doesn't stop me from being in sales it's just that my working place is very far from my home.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Long hours of travel. Laguna to makati

fun work with great work environment

Over all great company with competitive compensation. The leadership is good and the training are always updated. Work with fun while potentially earn big.

Innovative and goal oriented

Good camaraderie and innovative career oriented and positive workplace that you can share your learning and enhanced your skills and be able to managed good working environment

Pros

Free meals and training

Cons

Allowance only

This company has thought me how to deal with people properly and to do things on time. I have been working this company not for too long but I have learned too much about this. The hardest part of the job is when they relocated me to the place that the people cannot afford of our services.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

High targert

What I learned

What I learned about working with AXA was that you have to be strong because there's a lot of rejections in life and you also have to give good customer service.

Productive and fun workplace

One of the best insurance company in the phils. And global brand. Flexible time. Live the live you choose. Unlimited income. A lot of trips abroad and incentives.

Pros

Free seminars and flexible time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits