Here to help
Coronavirus update

AXA Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines130 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I always search for career advancement, good manager and awesome company benefits.

What corrups a company is when there is no transparency and has politics.
Salary / Benefits
Very good culture, pay, work life balance. I am very happy with the benefits and the relationship that I have with my superior is excellent. Love this company.
Benefits
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Good work opportunity especially if your network does not have insurance coverage yet. Branch Heads have a lot of room improvement with regards to managing their Sales Managers.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Some commissions and allowance dispues
Salary / Benefits
It was a good experience working with them, in fact I would recommend others to be a Financial Advisor with AXA as it really serves a noble purpose for the people that they will be able to help.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
you do your own recruitment without any salary given to the Financial Advisor
Salary / Benefits
Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy.
Claims are efficient and timely delivered

Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management.

Continually improved perks and benefits.
However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers
Pros
AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims
Salary / Benefits
The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.
Salary / Benefits
First of all, on this job, there is no daily time in and time out like an normal workplace as long as you go to the office.. And have no salary per day.. As long as you have sell life insurance you have a incentives per month. During that day i was learn how to look productive.
Pros
free time
Cons
life insurance
Salary / Benefits
Over all great company with competitive compensation. The leadership is good and the training are always updated. Work with fun while potentially earn big.
Salary / Benefits
This company has thought me how to deal with people properly and to do things on time. I have been working this company not for too long but I have learned too much about this. The hardest part of the job is when they relocated me to the place that the people cannot afford of our services.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
High targert
Salary / Benefits
One of the best insurance company in the phils. And global brand. Flexible time. Live the live you choose. Unlimited income. A lot of trips abroad and incentives.
Pros
Free seminars and flexible time
Salary / Benefits
I work 8 hours a week from Monday to Friday. Starting from 9 a.m. til 5 p.m. During my work, i learned a lot like encouragement for future career and additional experiences from different environment. THe most enjoyable part of the job is meeting with the clients in which they approve in getting our products. Working overtime to meet the goals.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health Insurance
Salary / Benefits
a lot of pieces of training scheduled every month to familiarize new products. the working place is good and your fellow worker as well. the hardest part of the job is convincing people to by your products because of the high cost,
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
My experience working in AXA Philippines were good in overall. I gain and learned a lot. The benefits were good and well compensated. I have good memories in AXA.My colleague were cooperative and jolly.
Pros
The benefits are good and well compensated
Cons
The old employees were left behind in terms of salary
Salary / Benefits
As a Manager, it is always challenging to get people that will work for you on a commission-basis. You must continue to recruit and at the same time make some productions for yourself. You are also required to meet quota and manpower to ensure you are still eligible to receive the company benefits.
Pros
Excellent training and Incentives
Cons
Challenging recruitment
Salary / Benefits
by working at axa philippines being a financial advisor ,i learned a lot of things like how to deal with different people ,learned the importance of insurance and investment....
Pros
free healthcareinsurance, free meals
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
- On-boarding process terrible, toughest pre- employment process I've ever been to.

- Extremely poor training system. Online review for licensure is no help at all.

- Managers does not really care that much about you unless the end of the month comes they'll be pressuring you like there is no tomorrow. Most of the time, you see them enjoying their convention/vacation/parties abroad while you working your *** very hard. They act like God's gift to the humankind.

- Travel incentives might be enticing but hardly attainable.

- Little to no help from company personnel they are just are just merely warm bodies lying in the hub.

- Capped comission during your early employment.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Almost everything
Salary / Benefits
Partime license financial advisor work at my own time. Continious trainings ang learning. Unlimited income. Trips incentives. Lots of awards. Fast promotion.
Pros
Continous training ang learning
Cons
Sometimed lack supervision by the managers
Salary / Benefits
One of the best work-life balance i had. The schedule is flexible, upto you when do you wanna set appointments and work. Workplace culture is good, they teach you their past experiences in the industry. Although it is only a commission-based job, your monthly income depends on your monthly performance.
Pros
quarterly bonus
Cons
no basic salary pay
Salary / Benefits
love the freelance time set-up.
working environment is good and can get a lot of learning from the training they provided.
plus the good salary plus override commissions.
Fun place to work except with they have a lot of activities, sometimes hard for the managers to concentrate on their job like worth with the unit managers
Pros
free lunch, company shirts, good salary and commisions
Cons
allowance were hold most of the time esp if we did not able to finish our trainings, hard to recruit financial advisors, no work with given by managers esp. for newbies due to the boses jam packed schedules
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is very productive. There are great benefits with the company. Employees are willing to help. The employees have a flexi schedule. There are also multiple events that takes place every month.
Pros
Benefits, freebies, free food
Cons
No work-life balance, employees are not friendly, always swamped with work
Salary / Benefits
AXA is a very influential company that can help a lot of people realize the importance of being financially prepared for short/long term goals. You set your pace and you control all your daily activities with unlimited income. The hardest part of the job is rejection.
Pros
free food, training and accomodation
Cons
travel time