Here to help
Coronavirus update

AXA Management reviews

Philippines130 reviews
Salary / Benefits
As a Million Dollar Round Table Awardee and Executive Financial Advisor of AXA Philippines, I take charge of policy generations to all prospective clients offering life, non-life and variable universal life insurance within and outside the local community. Identify typical financial needs of customers then individually design a possible solutions towards achieving their target goals. I develop a synergized team to support excellent execution in providing value-based and need-based selling to customers. I maintain friendly and professional customer interactions. I also inspire the policy holders in substituting certainties for uncertainties via insurance policies. I is a noble job of savings lives among Filipino families in securing/fail proofing their future needs. .
Salary / Benefits
Working with AXA Philippines is considered promising. My job as a Financial Executive has developed my personality really well in terms of pushing myself to the best of my abilities. It was not easy to hit my target every single month but it is worth all the hardwork because we are well-compensated.
Salary / Benefits
Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy.
Claims are efficient and timely delivered

Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management.
Continually improved perks and benefits.

However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers
Pros
AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims
Salary / Benefits
AXA Phil is a great company and provides excellent support to their financial advisers in order for them to excell in the industry. Kudos to the management.
Salary / Benefits
exciting perks, stress level is average for sales persons, some branches does not perform well and some have it all, no segmentation on psbank branches wherein agents are assigned to, for that reason attrition rate is big
Pros
managers
Cons
managers
Salary / Benefits
Management is direct, day to day conversation and meeting with the Agency Head motivation process/procedural is always a common practice to all newbie FAs or FCs, short course over training in due preparation for the financial consultant licensing exams.
Pros
free training, lunch and snacks
Cons
tedious and long reviews
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to negotiate with people.
Management is competitive.
Fun work place.

Hardest part of the job is educating people about insurance.

Job training is highly competitive,
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work and earn. great leaders. great culture. very generous management. work life balance. a lot of trainings and learning activities.
Pros
lucrative
Salary / Benefits
Una alta rotación de personal lo cual no da una estabilidad a la compañia
Pros
horario de oficna
Cons
alta rotación de personal
Salary / Benefits
work liife balance but insufficient benefits. this company is lacked of employees benefits such as hmo for the employee including dependents, there is n no basic salary just allowance
Salary / Benefits
A great company to start if your are on to a hardcore sales environment. The management was good and you will be able to build a good rapport skills and people management skills.
> Day job
> I learned a lot of interpersonal skills and knowledge generally

> A lot of trainings and skills upgrade provided

> time management
> enjoyed talking to people
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Everyday has to be planned on how to be productive, some strategic plans for sale convertion.
I learned setting my time according to schedule and finishing it on time.

For the management, they are very much supportive from our tools to be used, their lines are open whenever we have concerns, goals are closely monitored.
The hardest part of it, the pressure. its always there every single day for a sale.

But despite of these things, i enjoy of having a conversation with my clients.
Salary / Benefits
I didn't have a sales background when I got into this company. But all the trainings were provided and management ensured that their agents are equipped with the necessary knowledge of the insurance products.
-meet the standard PCOAMS
-I learned to be patient and persuasive.

-The Management is professional and approachable for any concerns.
- My co-workers are all easy going and competitive.

- The hardest part of the job is when you have no more prospects.

- The most enjoyable part is that I get to travel for free when Im performing well with my targets.
Pros
travel incentives
Cons
lobbying
Salary / Benefits
I found that entering into the insurance world is one of the best things a fresh graduate can bet on. Personal Finance is an asset that is rarely seen even among the high ranks of the professional world. Even now, financial literacy is not something the educational system prepares the average student for.
I'm very glad I entered into it early on even before pursuing the professions related to my field of study.

It's not your typical workday. It's up to you how you're gonna spend your time. Early on, most of your time will be given into learning about the technicalities of the industry and how you're going to offer your solutions to potential clients. There are a lot of trainings offered for free.

It's hard to account for the activities of this "job" on a daily basis.
But on a weekly basis, it's more of: Prospecting, setting an appointment (w/ the client), presenting solutions to the client (that will secure their financial needs/goals), closing a deal, and reassuring the client that they made a great step towards financial literacy/management and financial freedom.

Unlike other jobs, this one needs a lot of self-motivation, self-direction, and self-discipline. It puts a lot more pressure on your mental faculties, as you always have to push yourself to be creative or else other financial advisors catch your "fish".

The most enjoyable part is that you are the one who sets your work time (and place). You can practically earn a lot more than the average employee.
Pros
Free trainings (with free lunch sometimes), incentives from mentors
Cons
you look for clients and go to them instead of them going to you
Salary / Benefits
AXA Philippines is a working environment for professionals without specific degree required but need to acquire and get a Licensed under Insurance Commission. It is a Paris based company in partnership with one of the Philippines strongest bank which is Metrobank. Since operating in just for 15years management changes is frequent for their localization strategy. Working time is flexible as we adjust to our clients availability. No time in and time out in the office for us to manage our time effectively.
Pros
Travel incentive
Cons
Weather condition is crucial in scheduling with the clients
Salary / Benefits
Since it is an insurance company, as a financial executive. you get to do a noble purpose and that is to advice people on how you foresee future life plans and savings.

It also has a fun working environment since you get to travel and attend different seminars and workshopsI

COMPENSATING as well.
Pros
commissions
Cons
quota
Salary / Benefits
A typical day in AXA would be busy. One must make calls to potential clients, book them for meetings to help discuss ways to help protect themselves and loved ones financially. We do a lot of record keeping, filing, calculating, reviewing of contracts and provisions. I've learned to value oneself, and the importance of financial intelligence and to take steps each day to assure a secured future. Management is generous and supportive with training and meetings to enable growth. Co workers are very dedicated and focused. We are motivated to meet monthly targets. The hardest part of the job is giving myself a break and savoring downtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is the continuous learning about life insurance and investments which enables us to a have peace of mind for tomorrow.
Pros
Complete control of your time
Cons
long hours in the computer
Salary / Benefits
I sell bank products and learned to be patient enough for the demand of my clients. The management is focus on our productivity while my co-workers are driven to deliver such expectation. The hardest part of my job is to smile when we are not ok and the most enjoyable are the perks and incentives that they will get when we hit our target.
Pros
Movie Night
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
as a csr, you will be able to talk to different people w/ different mood.
The management, a friendly a would like to recommend, I learned the customer service. The most enjoyable hardest part of the job is working with fun.