Here to help
Information from AXA:
AXA Employee Reviews for Unit Manager
Unit Manager8 reviews
Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,793 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
As a Manager, it is always challenging to get people that will work for you on a commission-basis. You must continue to recruit and at the same time make some productions for yourself. You are also required to meet quota and manpower to ensure you are still eligible to receive the company benefits.
Excellent training and Incentives
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies so fast. On a given day, Meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. Discuss what their priorities for the week, I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails, calls for appointments setting and join field work. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized to support my team to any concern to deliver the sale.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3,793 reviews
Ratings by category
|3.6||Salary / Benefits|
Questions about AXA
- What is the organisational culture at AXA?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at AXA Philippines?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at AXA?3 people answered
- How is the experience under the management trainee program?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at AXA?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at AXA?2 people answered
- What is the AXA employee discount?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at AXA?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at AXA?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at AXA?One person answered
See all questions and answers
AXA Reviews by Job Title