Here to help

AXA Employee Reviews for Unit Manager

Unit Manager8 reviews
Philippines8 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The company is ok in my opinion, you just have to double check on the KPI's that your dealing with them so that you will not be surprise of the things your going to do or achieved.
Salary / Benefits
My job as unit head is to recruit and build my team and monitor sales, Encourage and lead the team with work life balance.Guide them in there trainings and client meetings.
Salary / Benefits
Working in an Insurance company is really great and you own your time.You could have balance your lifestyle and the job. You get to know people and each differences and you also help them build their future.
Salary / Benefits
As a Manager, it is always challenging to get people that will work for you on a commission-basis. You must continue to recruit and at the same time make some productions for yourself. You are also required to meet quota and manpower to ensure you are still eligible to receive the company benefits.
Pros
Excellent training and Incentives
Cons
Challenging recruitment
Salary / Benefits
work liife balance but insufficient benefits. this company is lacked of employees benefits such as hmo for the employee including dependents, there is n no basic salary just allowance
Salary / Benefits
Being a licensed financial advisor is a noble job. We also have control on our schedules / time and be equally rewarded for our hard work. As a single mother, I love working with AXA because it gives me time to spend with my daughter.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent training programs especially regarding investments. A lot of opportunities to be excited about. Makes you wish you had joined earlier.
Salary / Benefits
I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies so fast. On a given day, Meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. Discuss what their priorities for the week, I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails, calls for appointments setting and join field work. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized to support my team to any concern to deliver the sale.