Here to help

AXA Employee Reviews for Solution Specialist

Solution Specialist7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
exciting perks, stress level is average for sales persons, some branches does not perform well and some have it all, no segmentation on psbank branches wherein agents are assigned to, for that reason attrition rate is big
Pros
managers
Cons
managers
Salary / Benefits
Perfect job! You will grow in this company. It also depends on the manager that will handle you, but for me my manager is one of the best and i have so many things from him.
Salary / Benefits
What I learned about working with AXA was that you have to be strong because there's a lot of rejections in life and you also have to give good customer service.
-meet the standard PCOAMS
-I learned to be patient and persuasive.

-The Management is professional and approachable for any concerns.

- My co-workers are all easy going and competitive.

- The hardest part of the job is when you have no more prospects.

- The most enjoyable part is that I get to travel for free when Im performing well with my targets.
Pros
travel incentives
Cons
lobbying
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy working in AXA Phils. I have a Noble job and very supportive company they conduct lots of training for us to enhance our knowledges and ideas to become more effective employee. Here in AXA Phils if you work Hard you will Earn more.
Pros
free travel, lots of rewards
Cons
flexible time
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work with AXA. First thing in the morning after our morning prayer from the bank branch, I start to encode the names of the clients to our system, call then clients for possible closable sale, meeting with the client who agreed to set an appointment with me. Report to my manager at the end of the day.

In this job, I learned to gain self confidence, I am no longer shy to face the clients. I learned to act professional. I learned all our investment products and bank products that we presented to the clients.

Management of AXA is very strict because, since they give us competitive salary and benefits, we need to do our job very well and meet our quotas. They are strict but when you do your job very well they always have reward for it.

The hardest part of the job is, when then clients is not cooperating with me. When ever I don't get leads from the banks and not meeting my monthly quotas.

The most enjoyable part of then job is when I meet my monthly quota, because I know I have a reward, I have variable pay equivalent to my performance. Whenever we have monthly meeting, we checked in to the prestigious hotel and eat delicious foods. And get then chance to meet other work mates from different places.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
I need to meet monthly quota because if not, I'll get eliminated.
Salary / Benefits
I am dealing with insurance and investment inside the bank.
in AXA i learned to be more efficient and become more productive.

the management in here is very good.

my Co workers are very professional and easy to be with.

the job is very easy and i really enjoy it a lot it so happen that the salary is not that good
Pros
good working environment
Cons
salary with high taxes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AXA?