Here to help

AXA Employee Reviews for Financial Executive

Financial Executive8 reviews
Philippines8 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I'm assigned in a bank branch working with bankers/tellers whereas they refer clients to me to convert it with a sale. I learned that everything is achievable if you are willing to put effort in but unfortunately sometimes it is very hard to hit my target since the foot traffic in the bank is very low. But it doesn't stop me from being in sales it's just that my working place is very far from my home.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours of travel. Laguna to makati
Salary / Benefits
I am part of Bancassurance department which usually reported daily in bank partner of AXA. I usually greeted clients who were entering the branch and invite them for financial needs analysis and get to know their basic information. I learned how to be strong and approach people with confidence and discuss further the products and also building good rapport. It is so challenging for them to convince in getting plan for their future and inculcate the importance of having insurance in their lives. I really enjoyed most when I got the chance to evaluate their basic needs in their family and to address it immediately.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun because I get to meet people from all walks of life.Go on field works for additional sales and production.Continous self development so I can mingle with clients
Pros
free gift incentives local and abroad
Cons
long hours of going to one branch to another
Salary / Benefits
In AXA, my job was to sell insurance and investment products. It is my daily routine inside the bank. I offer AXA products to our clients and generate sales from them. Doing sales is hard and difficult. But because of the help and support that I am getting from my bank employees, I was able to generate sales better and easier. Aside from that, I get good commissions and incentives as well.

Part of being an AXA employees is also to have administrative work. Doing paper works, reports, customer assistance and support everyday. I was able to meet the demands of my clients and perform my job well.
Pros
Good commissions and fun place to interact
Cons
Sales target and quota
Salary / Benefits
Since it is an insurance company, as a financial executive. you get to do a noble purpose and that is to advice people on how you foresee future life plans and savings.

It also has a fun working environment since you get to travel and attend different seminars and workshopsI

COMPENSATING as well.
Pros
commissions
Cons
quota
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a new day in this kind of job. Because you are meeting different kinds of people. You will never stop learning in this of kind of industry. Teamwork is also the best way to accomplish your work load. The hardest part of the job is when the client refuses you, but that's the real job of a sales person how to handle objection. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you closes a deal with the client. Educate the client well.
Salary / Benefits
\It was fun interacting with clients. Co workers inside the bank are great and helpful. management are also understanding.
Salary / Benefits
it was a fast pace industry and one of the fastest growing company/. My typical day a work is a always comes early, check my emails, meeting appoitment with clients, presentation with future clients, meeting my quotas, going to the main office to get the cheque for my active clients.it always a blast, rolling 2 balls at the same time, thinkng 3 times a head of time, making new strategy on how to make a sales, co-wokers are very cooperative they helped me as much as they can tyou are like working with your family, u treated each other as brother and sisters. the mangement makes sure that we are very much taking cared of, they give you what you deserve and pampered you like a princesswhen you exceed your work or eventhough sometimes you just did your job. Most enjoyable in my job is i have the opportunity to travel around the world, meet new people, see places, learn things from the top managemnts.