AXA

Financial Advisor44 reviews
Philippines44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,504 reviews

Great workplace culture

AXA has a great workplace culture and business minded people. Most of them are working professionals, has great backgrounds, has a degree of reputation and known quite well in their industry and work. You will learn a lot of things from them and you will enjoy collaborating with them. Your efforts are also recognized at AXA compared to a typical employee

Pros

Intensive training, financial literacy, financial products, personality development

Cons

Sales qouta

Supportive manager/ a lot of trainings for improvements

Very convenient and we have series of trainings for free. The management are very professionals in handling their employees. Hardest part is rejection from clients. Enjoyable part we have our local and international trips

Pros

Good perks, We work our own time

Cons

None so far

What is the best part of working at the company?Best part working with AXA was u always meet new people, you always get updates with trainings and upskilling within the company they make sure that ull do good in every step of the way, your collegues, bosses and acquiantances are that friendly and helpful, u will be recognized get rewarded and received awards in every achievement u had, and when u feel drained theres always this team building motivation event goin from time to time, you to travel to different places and that leaves good memories and most importantly u leave good memories to people u help get their policies as u will get to remember how they had made a good decision kn securing themselves. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The most stressful part is the waiting in the coffee shop with ur client after doin tons of cold calls and he finally agreed to you but to the last minute he or she cant make it coz of some emergency thing at their work. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment in AXA was always a positive kind of environment. From the branch admjn staff to your co Financial. Advisors and bosses theyre all friendly, accommodating and helpful. I had a great experience with my people in AXA. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Typical day is group unit meeting making sure u are equipt and updated with new sets of infos re new products and services and the regular scheduling with the clients, waiiting until they arrived and the typical presentation i do everytime i will share -

Good Benefits

Good Benefits, Stressful in terms of monthly target. Not so stable job since if you did not met the monthly target, you are possible to be terminated even you are a regular employee

The amount of work you provide will be properly compensated

The working environment is very flexible as long as you perform what is intended you will reap deserving awards. On top of that, you get to help people be more financially free.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Looking for clients

Can work at your own time pace. Excellent management and leadership. Client-centric. They provided you with loan office equipment if you have a very good sales performance.

Pros

Free travels

There is work life Balance. People are very helpful and has a positive outlook in life

AXA has a very noble cause in enriching peoples lives. More than the earnings, the sole priority is to help people with managing finances to come closer to their life goals. All the employees are very supportive of each other and are great motivators.

Pros

Unlimited income, happy culture

Cons

Wfh distractions

Productive and challenging

I've been working mostly as a Customer service and Sales representative I admit that it was a challenging job but I really enjoyed working and talking to people, assisting them with their needs. I have learned on my previous experience that whatever happens on your day. Even how good or worst that is, you have to call it a day and move forward to next day that you can do better and improve yourself.

Productive and challenging to maintain eustress.

As a Million Dollar Round Table Awardee and Executive Financial Advisor of AXA Philippines, I take charge of policy generations to all prospective clients offering life, non-life and variable universal life insurance within and outside the local community. Identify typical financial needs of customers then individually design a possible solutions towards achieving their target goals. I develop a synergized team to support excellent execution in providing value-based and need-based selling to customers. I maintain friendly and professional customer interactions. I also inspire the policy holders in substituting certainties for uncertainties via insurance policies. I is a noble job of savings lives among Filipino families in securing/fail proofing their future needs. .

Very stressful. Big difference from training than on actual work.

A privileged working at AXA but it is very stressful. It is very difficult in handling client complaints when We are not the producing fe. Hope they can have complaint desk for this matter.

Worst nightmare if you fall on worst Unit head and Branch Head.

The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing). You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....

Fun working environment

Youll manage your own time to work if you are an agent. Fast-facing environment and lots of training for sales. Hitting targets will give you lot of commissions here.

Continuing Education

Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy. Claims are efficient and timely delivered Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management. Continually improved perks and benefits. However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers

Pros

AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims

Good

The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.

detached from the management

mostly direct relationship with the jv partners. selling is fun, you make your own income relationship with clients are rewarding flexible time you make your own stratigic plans

Pros

na

Cons

na

Productive and fun at work

I always had a trainings, sometimes at the office but mostly in the internet, all the lessons they provide in the internet trainings are need to memorise.

Pros

Free

Cons

finding clients

Works inside the bank

As a Financial Advisor in bancassurance department, you will be assigned inside the bank either Metrobank or PSBank branch. I learned to be a one man time here in AXA, you have to be resourceful enough to manage all inquiries of your clients and also your bank partner Our working hours is from 8:00AM to 5:00PM daily but expect meetings that will exceed up until 8:00PM or more. (No overtime pay) Hardest part of job is to keep your numbers up to reach your quota especially when you will be assigned to the branch which only have few foot traffic. Enjoyable part are the trip incentives given every quarter and yearly but of course you have to hit the target quota for you to qualify

Pros

Works inside the bank

Cons

No Overtime pay, Low incentives, Hard quota

First of all, on this job, there is no daily time in and time out like an normal workplace as long as you go to the office.. And have no salary per day.. As long as you have sell life insurance you have a incentives per month. During that day i was learn how to look productive.

Pros

free time

Cons

life insurance

fun work with great work environment

Over all great company with competitive compensation. The leadership is good and the training are always updated. Work with fun while potentially earn big.

This company has thought me how to deal with people properly and to do things on time. I have been working this company not for too long but I have learned too much about this. The hardest part of the job is when they relocated me to the place that the people cannot afford of our services.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

High targert

A good and reputable insurance company with well-balance work life and family life.

It has been my pleasure to be part of this growing company as it gave me alot of learnings and opportunities that I am having right now. I learned alot of things not just to people that I am dealing with, but also to all the people who believed in me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits