Here to help

AXA Employee Reviews for Financial Advisor

Financial Advisor39 reviews
Philippines39 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I've been working mostly as a Customer service and Sales representative I admit that it was a challenging job but I really enjoyed working and talking to people, assisting them with their needs. I have learned on my previous experience that whatever happens on your day. Even how good or worst that is, you have to call it a day and move forward to next day that you can do better and improve yourself.
Salary / Benefits
As a Million Dollar Round Table Awardee and Executive Financial Advisor of AXA Philippines, I take charge of policy generations to all prospective clients offering life, non-life and variable universal life insurance within and outside the local community. Identify typical financial needs of customers then individually design a possible solutions towards achieving their target goals. I develop a synergized team to support excellent execution in providing value-based and need-based selling to customers. I maintain friendly and professional customer interactions. I also inspire the policy holders in substituting certainties for uncertainties via insurance policies. I is a noble job of savings lives among Filipino families in securing/fail proofing their future needs. .
Salary / Benefits
A privileged working at AXA but it is very stressful. It is very difficult in handling client complaints when We are not the producing fe. Hope they can have complaint desk for this matter.
Salary / Benefits
The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing).
You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....
Salary / Benefits
Youll manage your own time to work if you are an agent. Fast-facing environment and lots of training for sales. Hitting targets will give you lot of commissions here.
Salary / Benefits
Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy.
Claims are efficient and timely delivered

Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management.

Continually improved perks and benefits.

However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers
Pros
AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims
Salary / Benefits
The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.
Salary / Benefits
mostly direct relationship with the jv partners. selling is fun, you make your own income
relationship with clients are rewarding

flexible time

you make your own stratigic plans
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
I always had a trainings, sometimes at the office but mostly in the internet, all the lessons they provide in the internet trainings are need to memorise.
Pros
Free
Cons
finding clients
Salary / Benefits
As a Financial Advisor in bancassurance department, you will be assigned inside the bank either Metrobank or PSBank branch.

I learned to be a one man time here in AXA, you have to be resourceful enough to manage all inquiries of your clients and also your bank partner

Our working hours is from 8:00AM to 5:00PM daily but expect meetings that will exceed up until 8:00PM or more. (No overtime pay)

Hardest part of job is to keep your numbers up to reach your quota especially when you will be assigned to the branch which only have few foot traffic.

Enjoyable part are the trip incentives given every quarter and yearly but of course you have to hit the target quota for you to qualify
Pros
Works inside the bank
Cons
No Overtime pay, Low incentives, Hard quota
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AXA?
Salary / Benefits
First of all, on this job, there is no daily time in and time out like an normal workplace as long as you go to the office.. And have no salary per day.. As long as you have sell life insurance you have a incentives per month. During that day i was learn how to look productive.
Pros
free time
Cons
life insurance
Salary / Benefits
Over all great company with competitive compensation. The leadership is good and the training are always updated. Work with fun while potentially earn big.
Salary / Benefits
This company has thought me how to deal with people properly and to do things on time. I have been working this company not for too long but I have learned too much about this. The hardest part of the job is when they relocated me to the place that the people cannot afford of our services.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
High targert
Salary / Benefits
I never though that I can be a Licensed Financial Advisor as what I'm doing. I just try to share what I know in handling finances and letting people decide if that's right for them.
Salary / Benefits
It has been my pleasure to be part of this growing company as it gave me alot of learnings and opportunities that I am having right now. I learned alot of things not just to people that I am dealing with, but also to all the people who believed in me.
Salary / Benefits
AXA Phil is a great company and provides excellent support to their financial advisers in order for them to excell in the industry. Kudos to the management.
Salary / Benefits
a lot of pieces of training scheduled every month to familiarize new products. the working place is good and your fellow worker as well. the hardest part of the job is convincing people to by your products because of the high cost,
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
People are very positive and supportive. There is balance for family and work. I can work on my own time and there is minimal pressure from my boss. He is a very supportive manager
Salary / Benefits
This work will help you manage your own time and at the same time provide excellent service to clients. Not only you will earn, but you will also provide financial advise that will last a lifetime and even to their loved ones.
Salary / Benefits
While the job is challenging, the leadership is strong and takes time to coach and develop. Innovative and industry leading sales process with uncapped potential.
Pros
Healthcard, travel incentive, bonuses and promotions
Cons
Work life balance
Salary / Benefits
I learned to build long-lasting relationships not only with my clients but also to my workmates as well. It's fun to work in a fun and positive environment,