AXA

AXA Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,483 reviews

Worst nightmare if you fall on worst Unit head and Branch Head.

The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing). You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....

The amount of work you provide will be properly compensated

The working environment is very flexible as long as you perform what is intended you will reap deserving awards. On top of that, you get to help people be more financially free.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Looking for clients

While the job is challenging, the leadership is strong and takes time to coach and develop. Innovative and industry leading sales process with uncapped potential.

Pros

Healthcard, travel incentive, bonuses and promotions

Cons

Work life balance

Not really

- On-boarding process terrible, toughest pre- employment process I've ever been to. - Extremely poor training system. Online review for licensure is no help at all. - Managers does not really care that much about you unless the end of the month comes they'll be pressuring you like there is no tomorrow. Most of the time, you see them enjoying their convention/vacation/parties abroad while you working your *** very hard. They act like God's gift to the humankind. - Travel incentives might be enticing but hardly attainable. - Little to no help from company personnel they are just are just merely warm bodies lying in the hub. - Capped comission during your early employment.

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

Almost everything

One of the best trainings and good salary

love the freelance time set-up. working environment is good and can get a lot of learning from the training they provided. plus the good salary plus override commissions. Fun place to work except with they have a lot of activities, sometimes hard for the managers to concentrate on their job like worth with the unit managers

Pros

free lunch, company shirts, good salary and commisions

Cons

allowance were hold most of the time esp if we did not able to finish our trainings, hard to recruit financial advisors, no work with given by managers esp. for newbies due to the boses jam packed schedules

Work Life Balance

Being a licensed financial advisor is a noble job. We also have control on our schedules / time and be equally rewarded for our hard work. As a single mother, I love working with AXA because it gives me time to spend with my daughter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits