AXA

AXA Employee Reviews in Makati

Salary / Benefits
The company is good but our department head doesn't prioritize regularizing contractual employees even if they are essential in the department to run as a whole. AXA Ph usually hires from an agency and they can extend the contract up to years. No increase and we're not included in the company's benefits. I have a workmate who is already 6 years in AXA but still not a regular employee and no increase since his first year in the company.
Pros
Pantry, you can travel sometimes, employee events, basic pay and OT
Cons
regularization, compensation and benefits for contractual employees, no increase especially on the creative department and contractual position
Salary / Benefits
work liife balance but insufficient benefits. this company is lacked of employees benefits such as hmo for the employee including dependents, there is n no basic salary just allowance
Salary / Benefits
A great company to start if your are on to a hardcore sales environment. The management was good and you will be able to build a good rapport skills and people management skills.
Salary / Benefits
The thing I value most working with AXA is having the flexibility of my time for work.And as an advisor for AXA, I enjoy having control over all of my tasks and goals.
Salary / Benefits
Company offers incentives and a work-life balance. It offers growth by providing different kinds of training for us to be equip and to be updated on the current trends.
Salary / Benefits
Every minute counts in your work, time and effort is much needed. Learn many things especially insurance accounting. They provide what you need, many benefits and they encourage you to work hard.
Salary / Benefits
since it was a call center type work, it has a nice office. You are only required to do 8 hours job. this is one of the largest life insurance companies in the Philippines. It provides different investment plans.
Pros
free snacks, cash incentives
Cons
high quota, minimum salary and benefits
Salary / Benefits
I found that entering into the insurance world is one of the best things a fresh graduate can bet on. Personal Finance is an asset that is rarely seen even among the high ranks of the professional world. Even now, financial literacy is not something the educational system prepares the average student for. I'm very glad I entered into it early on even before pursuing the professions related to my field of study. It's not your typical workday. It's up to you how you're gonna spend your time. Early on, most of your time will be given into learning about the technicalities of the industry and how you're going to offer your solutions to potential clients. There are a lot of trainings offered for free. It's hard to account for the activities of this "job" on a daily basis. But on a weekly basis, it's more of: Prospecting, setting an appointment (w/ the client), presenting solutions to the client (that will secure their financial needs/goals), closing a deal, and reassuring the client that they made a great step towards financial literacy/management and financial freedom. Unlike other jobs, this one needs a lot of self-motivation, self-direction, and self-discipline. It puts a lot more pressure on your mental faculties, as you always have to push yourself to be creative or else other financial advisors catch your "fish". The most enjoyable part is that you are the one who sets your work time (and place). You can practically earn a lot more than the average employee.
Pros
Free trainings (with free lunch sometimes), incentives from mentors
Cons
you look for clients and go to them instead of them going to you
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace for career advancement and learning. Big ambition for the future. Young company so there are huge opportunities for improvement.
Pros
International mobility, dynamic and open environment
Cons
Company benefits are limited
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy working in AXA Phils. I have a Noble job and very supportive company they conduct lots of training for us to enhance our knowledges and ideas to become more effective employee. Here in AXA Phils if you work Hard you will Earn more.
Pros
free travel, lots of rewards
Cons
flexible time
Salary / Benefits
Talking to different clients a day and working with different bank staffs is the most awesome part. I learned about planning for the future and hot to invest for different needs. Every month there's a gathering of all the employees and you get to socialize with them and catch up.
Pros
free meals and gift certificates during meeting
Salary / Benefits
A Global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 59 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Pros
Yearly Christmas party
Cons
yearly
Salary / Benefits
Since it is an insurance company, as a financial executive. you get to do a noble purpose and that is to advice people on how you foresee future life plans and savings. It also has a fun working environment since you get to travel and attend different seminars and workshopsI COMPENSATING as well.
Pros
commissions
Cons
quota
Salary / Benefits
A typical day in AXA would be busy. One must make calls to potential clients, book them for meetings to help discuss ways to help protect themselves and loved ones financially. We do a lot of record keeping, filing, calculating, reviewing of contracts and provisions. I've learned to value oneself, and the importance of financial intelligence and to take steps each day to assure a secured future. Management is generous and supportive with training and meetings to enable growth. Co workers are very dedicated and focused. We are motivated to meet monthly targets. The hardest part of the job is giving myself a break and savoring downtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is the continuous learning about life insurance and investments which enables us to a have peace of mind for tomorrow.
Pros
Complete control of your time
Cons
long hours in the computer
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a new day in this kind of job. Because you are meeting different kinds of people. You will never stop learning in this of kind of industry. Teamwork is also the best way to accomplish your work load. The hardest part of the job is when the client refuses you, but that's the real job of a sales person how to handle objection. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you closes a deal with the client. Educate the client well.
Salary / Benefits
I sell bank products and learned to be patient enough for the demand of my clients. The management is focus on our productivity while my co-workers are driven to deliver such expectation. The hardest part of my job is to smile when we are not ok and the most enjoyable are the perks and incentives that they will get when we hit our target.
Pros
Movie Night
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
as a csr, you will be able to talk to different people w/ different mood. The management, a friendly a would like to recommend, I learned the customer service. The most enjoyable hardest part of the job is working with fun.
Salary / Benefits
As a receiving clerk i took the opportunity to receive all the documents for different processor. I encode it and separate it from one processor to another, I also issue checks to policy holders who achieve there 5,10,15 years of bonus stage of there policy. I learn to be mature in having my decision especially in checking all the documents receive to make sure it is properly check, likewise when i issue check to policy holder make sure his her have supporting documents and identification card before they receive the check. To my corker they are so helpful and kind, they always assist me for my questions and teach me what is the best thing to do. The hardest part of the work is when i lost 1 document although its just a photocopy, i need to call the client to request for another copy, that is a lesson learned that i need to be accountable for any documents i received and learn to safe keep. Most enjoyable part of the work is when my boss commend me fora good work and i was regularize to my position
Salary / Benefits
i receive INCOMING CALLS and WALK-IN request from client and agents for reinstatement (program) for Insurance POLICY holders for them to update and continue there INSURANCE and be reinstated, i do ask for supporting documents for them to be qualify. Ive learn to be more understanding to those policy holders to listen to there request be productive and competitive always, To be a team player to co workers and maintain good employee to employee relationship. One of the hardest part of my work is when some client cant complete there requirements for that we i help his/her to find other options and think what is the other ways they can provide that requirement to process again the said request. Most enjoyable part is when my boss always commend me for a good work and a job well done.
Salary / Benefits
I am dealing with insurance and investment inside the bank. in AXA i learned to be more efficient and become more productive. the management in here is very good. my Co workers are very professional and easy to be with. the job is very easy and i really enjoy it a lot it so happen that the salary is not that good
Pros
good working environment
Cons
salary with high taxes
Salary / Benefits
it was a fast pace industry and one of the fastest growing company/. My typical day a work is a always comes early, check my emails, meeting appoitment with clients, presentation with future clients, meeting my quotas, going to the main office to get the cheque for my active clients.it always a blast, rolling 2 balls at the same time, thinkng 3 times a head of time, making new strategy on how to make a sales, co-wokers are very cooperative they helped me as much as they can tyou are like working with your family, u treated each other as brother and sisters. the mangement makes sure that we are very much taking cared of, they give you what you deserve and pampered you like a princesswhen you exceed your work or eventhough sometimes you just did your job. Most enjoyable in my job is i have the opportunity to travel around the world, meet new people, see places, learn things from the top managemnts.