AXA

AXA Employee Reviews in Makati

Salary / Benefits
I always search for career advancement, good manager and awesome company benefits. What corrups a company is when there is no transparency and has politics.
Salary / Benefits
Working with collaborative team gives me an opportunity to grow as a person and skill wise. Although we practice being agile we still make sure that quality of work is a must to optimize all process with the end goal of putting our customers first.
Salary / Benefits
One of the multi national comapany and one of the top insurer in the country but the culture will not give you a work life balance. They have a dozen bosses that will shame you in public.
Salary / Benefits
AXA is a place where you can cultivate your skills. Its a good place to start your career since they offer a wide range of training for all employees.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging. Never ending opportunities Seniors are supportive Over flowing training enhancement Well-versed Workplace culture is fun Hardest part of my job is hitting the quota
Salary / Benefits
My job as unit head is to recruit and build my team and monitor sales, Encourage and lead the team with work life balance.Guide them in there trainings and client meetings.
Salary / Benefits
I am part of Bancassurance department which usually reported daily in bank partner of AXA. I usually greeted clients who were entering the branch and invite them for financial needs analysis and get to know their basic information. I learned how to be strong and approach people with confidence and discuss further the products and also building good rapport. It is so challenging for them to convince in getting plan for their future and inculcate the importance of having insurance in their lives. I really enjoyed most when I got the chance to evaluate their basic needs in their family and to address it immediately.
Salary / Benefits
Youll manage your own time to work if you are an agent. Fast-facing environment and lots of training for sales. Hitting targets will give you lot of commissions here.
Salary / Benefits
The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.
Salary / Benefits
I always had a trainings, sometimes at the office but mostly in the internet, all the lessons they provide in the internet trainings are need to memorise.
Pros
Free
Cons
finding clients
Salary / Benefits
Workplace on IT side is toxic. You will work on extended hours but its paid. But you will not have time for yourself. There is no work-life balance. But most employees are fun to work with.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
no work life balance
Salary / Benefits
I'm assigned in a bank branch working with bankers/tellers whereas they refer clients to me to convert it with a sale. I learned that everything is achievable if you are willing to put effort in but unfortunately sometimes it is very hard to hit my target since the foot traffic in the bank is very low. But it doesn't stop me from being in sales it's just that my working place is very far from my home.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours of travel. Laguna to makati
Salary / Benefits
One of the best insurance company in the phils. And global brand. Flexible time. Live the live you choose. Unlimited income. A lot of trips abroad and incentives.
Pros
Free seminars and flexible time
Salary / Benefits
This work will help you manage your own time and at the same time provide excellent service to clients. Not only you will earn, but you will also provide financial advise that will last a lifetime and even to their loved ones.
Salary / Benefits
They top performing advisers are well treated with a all expense paid travel incentives plus bonuses. Thus strengthen the family culture of employee making it a desirable company.
Cons
Fall out are high for non achievers
Salary / Benefits
My experience working in AXA Philippines were good in overall. I gain and learned a lot. The benefits were good and well compensated. I have good memories in AXA.My colleague were cooperative and jolly.
Pros
The benefits are good and well compensated
Cons
The old employees were left behind in terms of salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned to exert more effort in honing my skills to be able to better myself, to stand up for my own, and be self-dependable. Being with AXA means being the toughest version of myself, which I really like.
Salary / Benefits
Partime license financial advisor work at my own time. Continious trainings ang learning. Unlimited income. Trips incentives. Lots of awards. Fast promotion.
Pros
Continous training ang learning
Cons
Sometimed lack supervision by the managers
Salary / Benefits
Exciting and experienced people in their field. They give you training that will suite your daily job encounter. Good managers will guide you in every client meeting that you have.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is very productive. There are great benefits with the company. Employees are willing to help. The employees have a flexi schedule. There are also multiple events that takes place every month.
Pros
Benefits, freebies, free food
Cons
No work-life balance, employees are not friendly, always swamped with work
Salary / Benefits
work liife balance but insufficient benefits. this company is lacked of employees benefits such as hmo for the employee including dependents, there is n no basic salary just allowance