AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

Philippines138 reviews

Found 138 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,440 reviews

Employee empowerment

Employees are empowered to craft their our projects and initiatives as long as they are feasible. AXA continues to grow and is a very competitive and ambitious organisation.

Pros

dynamic culture, empowered

Cons

OT is inevitable

Good Benefits

Good Benefits, Stressful in terms of monthly target. Not so stable job since if you did not met the monthly target, you are possible to be terminated even you are a regular employee

The amount of work you provide will be properly compensated

The working environment is very flexible as long as you perform what is intended you will reap deserving awards. On top of that, you get to help people be more financially free.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Looking for clients

A workplace where you can achieve the work-life balance

No salary so you have to really work hard in order to achieve your target income but there's a lot of training. unlimited commission and travel incentives

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

no salary

Very competitive environment.

Try to hit targets as much as possible. Rewards well but difficult. Some managers demand so much from you so be prepared. Keep a positive attitude because you will need it.

Pros

Hmo, Group Insurance

Cons

Long hours, very stressful, sometimes very difficult

Can work at your own time pace. Excellent management and leadership. Client-centric. They provided you with loan office equipment if you have a very good sales performance.

Pros

Free travels

There is work life Balance. People are very helpful and has a positive outlook in life

AXA has a very noble cause in enriching peoples lives. More than the earnings, the sole priority is to help people with managing finances to come closer to their life goals. All the employees are very supportive of each other and are great motivators.

Pros

Unlimited income, happy culture

Cons

Wfh distractions

Productive ,fun working place ,very open to Philippine culture

They value philippine culture , adjust to Holidays , management is supportive and help you o grow in your career. Very friendly working endvironment and has a nice office , all equipments are okay , very inspiring to work everyday.

Pros

Higher salary than the other general insurances

Cons

Leave filling

Good company but little to no compensation to contractual workers

The company is good but our department head doesn't prioritize regularizing contractual employees even if they are essential in the department to run as a whole. AXA Ph usually hires from an agency and they can extend the contract up to years. No increase and we're not included in the company's benefits. I have a workmate who is already 6 years in AXA but still not a regular employee and no increase since his first year in the company.

Pros

Pantry, you can travel sometimes, employee events, basic pay and OT

Cons

regularization, compensation and benefits for contractual employees, no increase especially on the creative department and contractual position

Productive and awesome workplace

All I can say is that, This is one of the best company I worked with; technically when it comes to management from bottom to top is organised . The question would always be YOU. On how you are going to perform because almost everything is provided.

Pros

Best workplace to work and grow your self

Cons

Work Life Balance

Excellent

Working with collaborative team gives me an opportunity to grow as a person and skill wise. Although we practice being agile we still make sure that quality of work is a must to optimize all process with the end goal of putting our customers first.

Highly pressured work

At first everything is great from my time of training up to the deployment to a branch. But circumstances changed when you are assigned in a branch who has no potential buyers as you will be forced to fix the issues there.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Highly pressured work

One of the multi national comapany and one of the top insurer in the country but the culture will not give you a work life balance. They have a dozen bosses that will shame you in public.

Very good company

Very good culture, pay, work life balance. I am very happy with the benefits and the relationship that I have with my superior is excellent. Love this company.

Benefits

Cons

Na

Productive and challenging

I've been working mostly as a Customer service and Sales representative I admit that it was a challenging job but I really enjoyed working and talking to people, assisting them with their needs. I have learned on my previous experience that whatever happens on your day. Even how good or worst that is, you have to call it a day and move forward to next day that you can do better and improve yourself.

High Income Potential

Good work opportunity especially if your network does not have insurance coverage yet. Branch Heads have a lot of room improvement with regards to managing their Sales Managers.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Some commissions and allowance dispues

Productive and challenging to maintain eustress.

As a Million Dollar Round Table Awardee and Executive Financial Advisor of AXA Philippines, I take charge of policy generations to all prospective clients offering life, non-life and variable universal life insurance within and outside the local community. Identify typical financial needs of customers then individually design a possible solutions towards achieving their target goals. I develop a synergized team to support excellent execution in providing value-based and need-based selling to customers. I maintain friendly and professional customer interactions. I also inspire the policy holders in substituting certainties for uncertainties via insurance policies. I is a noble job of savings lives among Filipino families in securing/fail proofing their future needs. .

I have learned a lot in AXA that i really can't believe i have made it. So proud of this company.

Perfect job! You will grow in this company. It also depends on the manager that will handle you, but for me my manager is one of the best and i have so many things from him.

Personality Development

Working with AXA Philippines is considered promising. My job as a Financial Executive has developed my personality really well in terms of pushing myself to the best of my abilities. It was not easy to hit my target every single month but it is worth all the hardwork because we are well-compensated.

Productive and fun-filled environment with great support from mentors

Productive and fun workplace with a lot of challenges, giving you a space to grow and become a better financial advisor. Trainings and different type of mentoring equip you further as the business in the insurance industry is getting stiffer and highly competitive.

The company is ok

The company is ok in my opinion, you just have to double check on the KPI's that your dealing with them so that you will not be surprise of the things your going to do or achieved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits