AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

Philippines144 reviews

Found 144 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,515 reviews

Great workplace culture

AXA has a great workplace culture and business minded people. Most of them are working professionals, has great backgrounds, has a degree of reputation and known quite well in their industry and work. You will learn a lot of things from them and you will enjoy collaborating with them. Your efforts are also recognized at AXA compared to a typical employee

Pros

Intensive training, financial literacy, financial products, personality development

Cons

Sales qouta

Good benefits but draining

Axa has really good aboce the industry benefits- 15th month, performance bonus, annual leaves, other subsidies. The catch is, it is not employee and customer centric. Executives are always power hungry and do whatever they want without considering the impact on people and customers.

What is the best part of working at the company?Best part working with AXA was u always meet new people, you always get updates with trainings and upskilling within the company they make sure that ull do good in every step of the way, your collegues, bosses and acquiantances are that friendly and helpful, u will be recognized get rewarded and received awards in every achievement u had, and when u feel drained theres always this team building motivation event goin from time to time, you to travel to different places and that leaves good memories and most importantly u leave good memories to people u help get their policies as u will get to remember how they had made a good decision kn securing themselves. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The most stressful part is the waiting in the coffee shop with ur client after doin tons of cold calls and he finally agreed to you but to the last minute he or she cant make it coz of some emergency thing at their work. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment in AXA was always a positive kind of environment. From the branch admjn staff to your co Financial. Advisors and bosses theyre all friendly, accommodating and helpful. I had a great experience with my people in AXA. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Typical day is group unit meeting making sure u are equipt and updated with new sets of infos re new products and services and the regular scheduling with the clients, waiiting until they arrived and the typical presentation i do everytime i will share -

Work / Life Balance

Very toxic environment. Especially the team lead (CSG) Very inconsiderate. Easily get irritated when you asked for a VL. When you encountered a difficult situation, instead that you will be helped out, they are actually the one who will smother you more to the ground.

Pros

Salary / Benefits

Cons

Toxic Manager

Challenging

Challenging work, lots of requirements that you need to prepare. Be patience and be confident always as you face your clients. Be grateful enough for what you had in your life.

Varying tasks each day if you're part of the learning and development department

Management is approachable and very kind to the employees. The trainers in my department are also very considerate and kind towards the interns which made me feel welcomed. I liked that the tasks in the L&D department vary everyday.

Employee empowerment

Employees are empowered to craft their our projects and initiatives as long as they are feasible. AXA continues to grow and is a very competitive and ambitious organisation.

Pros

dynamic culture, empowered

Cons

OT is inevitable

Good Benefits

Good Benefits, Stressful in terms of monthly target. Not so stable job since if you did not met the monthly target, you are possible to be terminated even you are a regular employee

The amount of work you provide will be properly compensated

The working environment is very flexible as long as you perform what is intended you will reap deserving awards. On top of that, you get to help people be more financially free.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Looking for clients

A workplace where you can achieve the work-life balance

No salary so you have to really work hard in order to achieve your target income but there's a lot of training. unlimited commission and travel incentives

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

no salary

Very competitive environment.

Try to hit targets as much as possible. Rewards well but difficult. Some managers demand so much from you so be prepared. Keep a positive attitude because you will need it.

Pros

Hmo, Group Insurance

Cons

Long hours, very stressful, sometimes very difficult

Can work at your own time pace. Excellent management and leadership. Client-centric. They provided you with loan office equipment if you have a very good sales performance.

Pros

Free travels

There is work life Balance. People are very helpful and has a positive outlook in life

AXA has a very noble cause in enriching peoples lives. More than the earnings, the sole priority is to help people with managing finances to come closer to their life goals. All the employees are very supportive of each other and are great motivators.

Pros

Unlimited income, happy culture

Cons

Wfh distractions

Productive ,fun working place ,very open to Philippine culture

They value philippine culture , adjust to Holidays , management is supportive and help you o grow in your career. Very friendly working endvironment and has a nice office , all equipments are okay , very inspiring to work everyday.

Pros

Higher salary than the other general insurances

Cons

Leave filling

Good company but little to no compensation to contractual workers

The company is good but our department head doesn't prioritize regularizing contractual employees even if they are essential in the department to run as a whole. AXA Ph usually hires from an agency and they can extend the contract up to years. No increase and we're not included in the company's benefits. I have a workmate who is already 6 years in AXA but still not a regular employee and no increase since his first year in the company.

Pros

Pantry, you can travel sometimes, employee events, basic pay and OT

Cons

regularization, compensation and benefits for contractual employees, no increase especially on the creative department and contractual position

Productive and awesome workplace

All I can say is that, This is one of the best company I worked with; technically when it comes to management from bottom to top is organised . The question would always be YOU. On how you are going to perform because almost everything is provided.

Pros

Best workplace to work and grow your self

Cons

Work Life Balance

Excellent

Working with collaborative team gives me an opportunity to grow as a person and skill wise. Although we practice being agile we still make sure that quality of work is a must to optimize all process with the end goal of putting our customers first.

Highly pressured work

At first everything is great from my time of training up to the deployment to a branch. But circumstances changed when you are assigned in a branch who has no potential buyers as you will be forced to fix the issues there.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Highly pressured work

One of the multi national comapany and one of the top insurer in the country but the culture will not give you a work life balance. They have a dozen bosses that will shame you in public.

Very good company

Very good culture, pay, work life balance. I am very happy with the benefits and the relationship that I have with my superior is excellent. Love this company.

Benefits

Cons

Na

Productive and challenging

I've been working mostly as a Customer service and Sales representative I admit that it was a challenging job but I really enjoyed working and talking to people, assisting them with their needs. I have learned on my previous experience that whatever happens on your day. Even how good or worst that is, you have to call it a day and move forward to next day that you can do better and improve yourself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits