Here to help
Coronavirus update

AXA Employee Reviews

Philippines129 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I've been working mostly as a Customer service and Sales representative I admit that it was a challenging job but I really enjoyed working and talking to people, assisting them with their needs. I have learned on my previous experience that whatever happens on your day. Even how good or worst that is, you have to call it a day and move forward to next day that you can do better and improve yourself.
Salary / Benefits
Good work opportunity especially if your network does not have insurance coverage yet. Branch Heads have a lot of room improvement with regards to managing their Sales Managers.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Some commissions and allowance dispues
Salary / Benefits
As a Million Dollar Round Table Awardee and Executive Financial Advisor of AXA Philippines, I take charge of policy generations to all prospective clients offering life, non-life and variable universal life insurance within and outside the local community. Identify typical financial needs of customers then individually design a possible solutions towards achieving their target goals. I develop a synergized team to support excellent execution in providing value-based and need-based selling to customers. I maintain friendly and professional customer interactions. I also inspire the policy holders in substituting certainties for uncertainties via insurance policies. I is a noble job of savings lives among Filipino families in securing/fail proofing their future needs. .
Salary / Benefits
Being a financial advisor i have my own time, Im my own boss, i have time for my family and friends and at the same time doing work anywhere.
Ive gained a lot of experience being a financial advisor with regards to saving and investing my funds and not only placing it in a bank.

Our office is full of fun ,motivation, crazy and everything that you wish for in an office they have it there.

The hardest and enjoyable part of being an advisor is finding your client because you get to have more friends to influence and at the same time helping them how to manage their finances.
Salary / Benefits
Perfect job! You will grow in this company. It also depends on the manager that will handle you, but for me my manager is one of the best and i have so many things from him.
Salary / Benefits
Working with AXA Philippines is considered promising. My job as a Financial Executive has developed my personality really well in terms of pushing myself to the best of my abilities. It was not easy to hit my target every single month but it is worth all the hardwork because we are well-compensated.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of challenges, giving you a space to grow and become a better financial advisor. Trainings and different type of mentoring equip you further as the business in the insurance industry is getting stiffer and highly competitive.
Salary / Benefits
The company is ok in my opinion, you just have to double check on the KPI's that your dealing with them so that you will not be surprise of the things your going to do or achieved.
Salary / Benefits
A privileged working at AXA but it is very stressful. It is very difficult in handling client complaints when We are not the producing fe. Hope they can have complaint desk for this matter.
Salary / Benefits
I always search for career advancement, good manager and awesome company benefits.

What corrups a company is when there is no transparency and has politics.
Salary / Benefits
It was a good experience working with them, in fact I would recommend others to be a Financial Advisor with AXA as it really serves a noble purpose for the people that they will be able to help.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
you do your own recruitment without any salary given to the Financial Advisor
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, from branch head to fellow advisors and Unit heads. Have the same goal and aspirations in life. Have the same purpose of helping and orienting people how to manage their financial needs for their future.
Salary / Benefits
AXA is a place where you can cultivate your skills. Its a good place to start your career since they offer a wide range of training for all employees.
Salary / Benefits
The job is challenging since people are not well informed about the importance of life insurance, and you need to discuss the value of having your life secured with insurance. Marketing is not my forte, but it challenges me to become productive while learning different techniques from my mentors.
Salary / Benefits
Working in AXA Phils.is such a priviledge and molded me into who I am right now.
It armoured me with alot of trainings and seminars to be a best sales person I could be.
Salary / Benefits
It is nice to experience new things and challenging yourself with what else you can do outside your comfort zone. Accepting new challenges means getting new learnings
Salary / Benefits
Axa has a fun workplace. Lots of opportunity given to it's employees. Class A office, people are fun to work with. Work life balance.Flexi-time work schdule
Challenging.
Never ending opportunities

Seniors are supportive

Over flowing training enhancement

Well-versed

Workplace culture is fun

Hardest part of my job is hitting the quota
Salary / Benefits
My job as unit head is to recruit and build my team and monitor sales, Encourage and lead the team with work life balance.Guide them in there trainings and client meetings.
Salary / Benefits
The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing).
You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues are kind and lovable. I like my workmates. They inspire me to work. the tasks given are a little bit boring. the work environment is a little bit crowded.