I had a great experience with the management program with the company specially handling clients who refused to believe in a policy that they do not know what policy is and what they can get with it.
Good, learnings are unlimited
This company has a lot of opportunities especially trainings that will really make you knowledgeable of what you're gonna be doing.
- What is the organisational culture at AXA?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at AXA Philippines?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at AXA?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at AXA?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at AXA?2 people answered
- What is the AXA employee discount?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at AXA?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at AXA?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at AXA?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at AXA?One person answered