Here to help
Coronavirus update

AIG Employee Reviews

Philippines133 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working with AIG is like working from home with your family. We help each other improve with our work. From the Directors down to the maintenance, we treat each other as friends. We greet each other once we bump into one another. The work itself is the hardest part of the job but with the help of my teammates, we always feel that it is easier than we expected. Plus, the yearly team building and the monthly birthday parties with everyday lunch out of the team it always feel like we are not working just transferring from home to another home.
Pros
Free use of the billiards, table tennis and playstation.
Cons
long hours of travel from home to work
Salary / Benefits
They have free trainings that you can enroll.
They have recreational room, where you can play, relax, sing in the videoke room and watch movies.

They give incentives to those hard working employees.

Pros
night shift
Cons
no OT
Salary / Benefits
AIG is like my second home, when I was still on the Back Office department, I really enjoyed my stay there. And with my recent come back to the company, year 2019, I was fortunate enough to be part of the IT department.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and good environment to work. For me I have experienced good management it is just that they have to downsize due to financial crisis. But for me, it is a good company.
Salary / Benefits
Though we work rotating shift morning and graveyard, the management assures to have work-life balance through engaging us into lively activities such as sports and alike.
Salary / Benefits
All employees are very professional, have a very light environment to work with, give you opportunity to grow and enhance you work skills, management are very understanding.
Salary / Benefits
Been a great place to work with and with compassion to their employees and will support you at all. They have competitive salary package and as well very accessible.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company I had work with. The company is very compassionate with their employees, you will surely stay with this company.

Family-Oriented – employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance

Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways

Relaxed – workers are given some freedom to decide how they do their best work and then do it that way

Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time

Collaborative – employees work well with one another, within and between departments

Nurturing – the organization supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions before moving to termination

Motivating – employees feel motivated to achieve because of intrinsic and extrinsic rewards

Engaging – employees feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day

Innovative – the company is always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas

Fun – the organization creates opportunities for fun in daily work
Salary / Benefits
fair enough to describe the nature of work in AIG it is not so stressful although its so hard to work in a bpo company because it is night shift work.
Salary / Benefits
a good company to work with a nice place to settle and learn everything to work with them is one of the best experience i ever had in term of it related
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIG?
Salary / Benefits
If I had not been on night shift, I would have never left the company. I have been given a real project management experience here and the higher ups have been very vocal about their goals while being very supportive as well.
Salary / Benefits
Looking back, I think I could have handled the stress better if it wasn't my first job. Not for the inexperienced. The job was okay but the management sometimes was confusing and overwhelming. I got yelled at a lot by one manager because I often made mistakes.
Salary / Benefits
Employees exemplify the values of diversity, inclusion, and global citizenship – and in return, AIG offer world-class opportunities that lead to exciting careers across a broad range of disciplines.
Salary / Benefits
- were part of IT department which we handled asset types such as desktops, monitors and other comouter parts and we will update data base of what asset types we deploy.

- employees there is so very friendly and in our department were not just like co-workers we treat each other as family.
practice work life balance

job security

fun and happy environment

nice people
Salary / Benefits
Most of the client employees are very kind, supportive and helpful. Project task is demanding. Many learnings have been gained thru my experience.here.
Salary / Benefits
Good jump start for fresh graduate for IT. The company provides comprehensive and advanced training in relation to your skills. A work-life balance advocate company.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company. employee engagement. good atmosphere at the office. salary does not equal the experience, but they offer training for insurance.
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work in terms of new technology. Benefits is top amongst the insurance company. Work life balance were practiced and drinks vendo machines are free.
Salary / Benefits
> Learned time management a lot
> Management is always changing

> You always connect with your leaders

> You have an option to report in different sites

> Have work from home privilege
Pros
Unique Culture and Engaging Environment
Cons
HR Relations is not on par with my previous company
Salary / Benefits
Things i loved the most in AiG are benefits and working environment friendly people. Short term incentive Paid remaining SL every January. My colleagues, birthday cake/token.
Pros
Benefits 3 dependent
Cons
1leave per month per employee ( implement in our team) temporary