ADP Pharma Corporation

ADP Pharma Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Small organization but fun environment

A young yet diverse and dynamic organization that is geared to excellence. We call ourselves "Big Ones" as employees have a culture of ambition, drive and passion.

Productive and Fun

I've been developed my personality as a person and also how to interact with other people. We covered doctors to introduce the products. We have areas go to, hospitals and clinics. And it is exciting and you need to memorize your itinerary.

Good to be part of this company.

The company is a fast growing company. The work culture is great. People in this company are great. I was one of those people whom they train to be a good people and full of faith.

productive and challenging workplace

fun working place with supportive management. you will work within an assignned team and the goal is to achieve sales target for the amonth and the entire year. through this, you will personally think o ways to utilize all of the given logistics and budget provided by the company for you to surpass its sales target.

Pros

free mobile phones and tablet, personal company car, meal allowance, gas allowance, mobile phone load allowance

Cons

Growing company with lots of opportunities to offer to qualified employee

With ADP Pharma Corporation, I was able to further enhance my skills as team leader and as management team member. The management is very supportive and gives me continuous training in order to develop my skills more. My co-workers are also ambitious and driven to achieve our common goals to earn more financially and reach greater heights in our career. Though everything is not a walk in the park because everyday is a big challenge for me to face positively having 10 team members last 2014 and now 6 members.what I enjoyed the most was during the incentive trips wherein the management were able to let us feel we are important and taken good care of.

Pros

incentive trips

Challenging Workplace

The Company gives incentives and other allowances. Faith and Religion is observed thru having monthly masses inside the office. The hardest job of the job for me is having to commute from office to the bank whenever there are bank transaction such as deposits/withdrawals/transfer/etc because this opens me to risk whenever Im out of office for Official Business going to the bank.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Way from home to office is always flooded

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ADP Pharma Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP Pharma Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits