7-Eleven
Information from 7-Eleven:

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Philippines224 reviews
Salary / Benefits
sometimes i work straight duty.Its hard to recieve the delivery when you have customer.and sometimes i work alone my i do all the duties and is so hard to do..
Pros
benefits
Cons
Salary / Benefits
this job was a good trainer for the employer to traine their selves in a big company you will learned a lot from this company you can apply those experienced that you have .
Salary / Benefits
Working at 7-11made me hone my life skills: multi-tasking and having a sharp mind. Keeping tabs on every aspects of the store, from cleaning the floor, pacing the products, doing excellent customer service, proper hygiene upon handling the food products and a lot more. It made me experience to meet different kinds of people with different kinds of wants and needs and attitude. Working in a convenience store means you should be adatable. Otherwise, you'll get left behind.
Salary / Benefits
It's good to work as inventory auditor for a fresh graduate, you will have a great experience dealing or speaking with different people. You will improve your communication and decision making skill.
Salary / Benefits
Just enjoy the work and be friendly to customers and co workers, I learned that customers is always first. Be nice to every customer that came to the store everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Be patients and always smile .and additional factor is PLUS Selling and be dedicated to your job.and most of all the important to this job is to neutralize ur self to all thinks..
Salary / Benefits
a very competitive work, also the work is multitasking and team work , very accommodating to the employees.
on time in benefits and salary, good management .
Salary / Benefits
If you work in 7 11 any job from 7 11 also kitchen commisarry of 7 11 is a bad expirience it will ruined your life because there company has a low system not well organized and salary probelms will kill you because you will not paid good
Salary / Benefits
The manager is approachable and helpful, my crewmates are happy, enjoy, active, nice to be with, good metors, cooperative, and rational. The store is well manage.
Salary / Benefits
have friendly crews, and a good manager,its maybe hard at first but eventually your going to love your work in 7 eleven especially with your co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
I really love working here .It makes me happy everytime I started my shift ,all of that is because their friendly environment and team.We treat each us like sister and brothers which it helps us a lot work more as a team .
Salary / Benefits
working in 7/11 gives me so much fun and excitement since I have a helpful colleagues. I have a helpful and good mindful boss. although the salary didn't fit my family's need working there would always be a joyful one. I love assisting customer and providing what they are looking for. it really enhance my skills and knowledge about providing a good customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Observant for to Learn thing that is new but need to weigh things in particular to make the right decisions. need also of hard work for you to accomplish the task and responsibilities well enough..
Salary / Benefits
I'll never give bad feelings here because I had learned also to my coworkers and the management. Although my work is imbalance and never been experience of benefits to them they said 6 and 5 yrs. of giving us benefits some branch said it should be given on first regular duty,
Salary / Benefits
Good Company for beginners. They basically offer you the position for Store Crew. It depends on your performance whenever you want to reassigned to your designated area.
Salary / Benefits
hoping for a better salary and good management services. hoping to have a good working hours as I was working for 12 hrs shift minimum a day and sometimes 24 hrs a day
Salary / Benefits
It was really great to be a part of seven eleven because I learned a lot like work under pressure , and its a challenge for me because I am in hospitality industry.
Salary / Benefits
And the most enjoyable part of my job is everything because if you love your job you can enjoy what you do and you can share your happiness to others. All I want to say is do good things makes other happy show them how to be happy even on their bad day. Because I've learned if you are happy you can do better even if that is the hardest part of your job.
Salary / Benefits
You should be ready with the shifting schedule. I learned more about money if it's fake or not. You should memorize all the products and how much it is.
Salary / Benefits
Learning how to provide customers they need . Always assist customers. You always need your pleasing personality and always be hospitable. And always serve with a smile.
Salary / Benefits
Welcome visitors by greetings them in person or on the telephone:answering or referring inquiries.
Communicate and assist customer in ang way possible and as the customer may require.