Here to help
Information from 7-Eleven:
7-Eleven Employee Reviews
Found 224 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,873 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working at 7-11made me hone my life skills: multi-tasking and having a sharp mind. Keeping tabs on every aspects of the store, from cleaning the floor, pacing the products, doing excellent customer service, proper hygiene upon handling the food products and a lot more. It made me experience to meet different kinds of people with different kinds of wants and needs and attitude. Working in a convenience store means you should be adatable. Otherwise, you'll get left behind.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
If you work in 7 11 any job from 7 11 also kitchen commisarry of 7 11 is a bad expirience it will ruined your life because there company has a low system not well organized and salary probelms will kill you because you will not paid good
working in 7/11 gives me so much fun and excitement since I have a helpful colleagues. I have a helpful and good mindful boss. although the salary didn't fit my family's need working there would always be a joyful one. I love assisting customer and providing what they are looking for. it really enhance my skills and knowledge about providing a good customer service.
Observant for to Learn thing that is new but need to weigh things in particular to make the right decisions. need also of hard work for you to accomplish the task and responsibilities well enough..
GY Shift, honest, perfect, checking own cash, reporting cashfund, enjoyable part is meet many friends and good customers.
I'll never give bad feelings here because I had learned also to my coworkers and the management. Although my work is imbalance and never been experience of benefits to them they said 6 and 5 yrs. of giving us benefits some branch said it should be given on first regular duty,
What I've learned into this job is having a Patient is very important because you encounter a lot of people with a different attitude.
And the most enjoyable part of my job is everything because if you love your job you can enjoy what you do and you can share your happiness to others. All I want to say is do good things makes other happy show them how to be happy even on their bad day. Because I've learned if you are happy you can do better even if that is the hardest part of your job.
You should be ready with the shifting schedule. I learned more about money if it's fake or not. You should memorize all the products and how much it is.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 12,873 reviews
Ratings by category
|3.0||Salary / Benefits|
Questions about 7-Eleven
- How are the working hours at 7-Eleven?6 people answered
- Does 7-Eleven require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does 7-Eleven …5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at 7-Eleven?5 people answered
- How many hours duty if night sift4 people answered
- What is the 7-Eleven employee discount?4 people answered
- How often do salary increases happen at 7-Eleven?3 people answered
- Is it allowed to give out a customers phone number to your fellow worker? Because mine was given wit…3 people answered
- Can I work for 2 weeks?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at 7-Eleven?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at 7-Eleven?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
7-Eleven Reviews by Job Title
7-Eleven Reviews by Location