Here to help
Coronavirus update

3M Employee Reviews

Philippines23 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A huge organization where there is constant struggle to stay connected and aligned because of my position in field sales. However, pay was above industry standard and benefits where very good.
Salary / Benefits
Working with 3M allowed me to grow professionally. I learned so much things from 3M. My skills and experience during my tenure were honed. I am grateful for the opportunities that working for 3M created for me.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment at 3M was different from any I have ever experienced before, the environment was very free, and the people working there are all open, and willing to address any and all difficulties or questions you may have. The management were all aiming for the best, without needing to pressure or micro-management.
Pros
Multiple Extra-Curricular Events
Salary / Benefits
3M is a pay per performance company. She gives equal opportunity to everyone and welcomes people from various backgrounds. The salary is always within or sometimes above industry standard.
Pros
Flexi time, work from home, very good health benefits, good management
Salary / Benefits
it is hard to drive a PUJ jeepney because in the first place you need to be more patient and roving around the area is stressful like if there is a traffic around your vicinity.
Pros
free time
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
A typical day work, Ive develop my personal communication skills in this job and also worked on different working cultures, also develop my own discipline and patience in any kinds of challenges
Salary / Benefits
Its not enough for my family needs to buy my some foods because its to higher price our bilihin. and to look a new job for support my family needs....
Salary / Benefits
there is no insurances. work is easy as i used to work in a pharmacy. i learned how to give proper satisfaction in all customers i faced. though less salary but i enjoyed that company,good management even not so complete in al benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Good Corporate Culture. Very Flat organization though, corporate organization is very much hedged on sales functionality. Very conservative company when it comes to compensation and benefit structuring. Average age group of workforce is fairly young ,relatively high turn over rate
Salary / Benefits
Great work environment, Challenges on sales practice and assisting clients need. If you're in beginner on sales, this will enhance yourself to get motivated by setting appointment on the clients and get trained by your action.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No promotions, or directed hires
Salary / Benefits
I honestly love working with my Team Work, because they are helpful, cooperative and active members. It enhance my confident to talk to other people, on how to speak properly, proper gesture,proper attire and proper approach to people.
Salary / Benefits
i hate always everyday at office but its nice to be a part of it.
During my work placement last year I faced various conflicting demands on my time due to the fact that my role was inter-departmental. One particular week, the pressures did threaten to get overwhelming as a number of key staff members were off sick. However, this allowed me to show that I could rise to the challenge. I left the company with praise from my peers as I always gave my best no matter what.
Salary / Benefits
• Provide help to inquiring prospective customers through phone
calls and online inquiries

• Resolve complaints using the knowledge acquired through

experience.

• Escalate inquiries to Sales Representative or Marketer handling

the product.

• Create monthly and annual sales report

• Enters product orders from 3M Automotive clients through SAP

System Applications Product)
Pros
Good at well presented pantry
Cons
Too far from my place / Under Manpower Agency
Salary / Benefits
They can give you a good salary but but you'll have a hard time doing you work organized due ro multiple meetings. In terms of selling not enough time to do so.
Pros
Salary
Cons
So many meetings.
Salary / Benefits
I was given the opportunity to work as an intern at 3M Philippines wherein I became familiar with product revalidation, reformulation, stability tests, material and equipment handling. Aside from the application of skills taught in academia during the internship, more importantly, I was able to practice my professional and ethical responsibilities in the industry.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is during the slow and pending delivery of Zero stock, but I'v learn to do follow up and continuous asking supplier so they have prioritize your concern,

The most enjoyable part of the job is when I reach the sales target and getting Incentives
Pros
Benefit, Transportation, Load, & Meal allowance
Cons
Field work in heavy rain, Field work with demo representative
Salary / Benefits
3M Promotes a balance equal opportunities and they have a very vibrant and fun culture that will make you feel like 3M is your family
Salary / Benefits
A very comfortable place to work with,surrounded by your fellow co-worker which apparently became your friends.A work place where you can learn a lot of things such as communicating with high profile people such as politician,lawyers and even celebrities.A very kind and hard working co-employees,managers and even maintenance as well,the hardest thing at work was handling customer complaints,but the most enjoyable part was the x'mas parties held every year,the out of town swimming,getting along with this kind of people is unexplainable feeling,but the truth is..salary on this kind of job is not enough for my families everyday needs.
Pros
free give aways
Cons
limited overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Create plans for material needs, determine supply needs, coordinating communication between inventory control and production, creates inventory reports and assessing materials.
Pros
High salary
Cons
No allowaNCE
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is standard depends the management policy.
More learned strong personality and confident.

Management depends the rules standard policy of company.

Co- workers communication, understanding and team building.

Everyone hardest job depends on the ability.

I enjoyed my company i am happy the management, my co-workers

and nothing wrong.I want to explore my knowledge and experiences.
This is a family business survived for 30 yrs. A good but tough business