3M

3M Employee Reviews

Philippines29 reviews

Found 29 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,875 reviews

Good

Compensation and benefits are at par to other shared services although there is no car plan. Not fully on SAP yet thus there might be manual work for other roles

No work life balance,

No work life balance, Some workers were toxic. They will tell toxic words, laugh at your failure, they will not teach completely that the disadvantage mostly if you don't have any experience with specific work. Telling bad words, very toxic and negative words. They don't like to progress. Some will tell lie words. My experienced here was super bad.

Official response from 3M

July 21, 2022
Hi there,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us, and we want you to know that we hear your concerns regarding, culture, training, and management. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will be using your insights to help shape the future of 3M.

Fun place to work

Work life balance, it is up to the emloyee if you want to grow or stay on your comfort zone. I belong with the team with the best manager in the company.

Pros

Permanent WFH, promotes LSS

Cons

You would need to explore different skills at your own

Cons outweigh the pros

The positive side is that my direct manager is fair and understanding. Many colleagues are approachable and helpful. However, some leaders or colleagues can be disrespectful and inconsiderate, especially tenured employees.Work from home during pandemic.Processes are lacking and not effectively followed. There is limited support from other groups.The NORM is doing overtime, dual roles, and stretch goals. Sometimes there is no clear line between your job role, and the favor/additional tasks given to you. No work life balance for many.Several restructuring and lay-offs in past 3 years.

Pros

14th month, annual bonus

Cons

Overtime, workload, rude colleagues, passive aggressive people, lay-offs, limited career advancement unless to transfer to a different role/dept

Great and fun workplace. Great work-life balance.

3M is indeed a good and ethical company to work with. There are multiple clubs you can join plus there are so many learning opportunities. The people are very kind and understanding.

Pros

Competitive Pay, Learning Opportunities, Work-Life Balance, Work Culture

Cons

Outdated & slow tech stack, night calls

Productive and learning

Fun and learning about all products to present in clients And mostly always productive and active so that all your clients will know about 3m products field work always difficult always finding clients to promote 3m products mostly the in users but enjoying because all in users clients is always having attention went you demo always introduce the products of 3m and mostly they are learning a not for all your demos in all your ski product at 3m

Pay is good but it was lonely to be in such a big organization

A huge organization where there is constant struggle to stay connected and aligned because of my position in field sales. However, pay was above industry standard and benefits where very good.

It was a great learning experience having to work with 3M. It opened many doors of opportunities for me.

Working with 3M allowed me to grow professionally. I learned so much things from 3M. My skills and experience during my tenure were honed. I am grateful for the opportunities that working for 3M created for me.

Productive Work Environment with Freedom to Work Anywhere

The work environment at 3M was different from any I have ever experienced before, the environment was very free, and the people working there are all open, and willing to address any and all difficulties or questions you may have. The management were all aiming for the best, without needing to pressure or micro-management.

Pros

Multiple Extra-Curricular Events

Company of equal opportunity and diversity

3M is a pay per performance company. She gives equal opportunity to everyone and welcomes people from various backgrounds. The salary is always within or sometimes above industry standard.

Pros

Flexi time, work from home, very good health benefits, good management

Streesful

it is hard to drive a PUJ jeepney because in the first place you need to be more patient and roving around the area is stressful like if there is a traffic around your vicinity.

Pros

free time

Cons

n/a

A typical day work, Ive develop my personal communication skills in this job and also worked on different working cultures, also develop my own discipline and patience in any kinds of challenges

its to small for our daily need

Its not enough for my family needs to buy my some foods because its to higher price our bilihin. and to look a new job for support my family needs....

long duty hours

there is no insurances. work is easy as i used to work in a pharmacy. i learned how to give proper satisfaction in all customers i faced. though less salary but i enjoyed that company,good management even not so complete in al benefits.

Good Corporate Culture

Good Corporate Culture. Very Flat organization though, corporate organization is very much hedged on sales functionality. Very conservative company when it comes to compensation and benefit structuring. Average age group of workforce is fairly young ,relatively high turn over rate

Exellent

Great work environment, Challenges on sales practice and assisting clients need. If you're in beginner on sales, this will enhance yourself to get motivated by setting appointment on the clients and get trained by your action.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

No promotions, or directed hires

Good Team Work

I honestly love working with my Team Work, because they are helpful, cooperative and active members. It enhance my confident to talk to other people, on how to speak properly, proper gesture,proper attire and proper approach to people.

fun

i hate always everyday at office but its nice to be a part of it. During my work placement last year I faced various conflicting demands on my time due to the fact that my role was inter-departmental. One particular week, the pressures did threaten to get overwhelming as a number of key staff members were off sick. However, this allowed me to show that I could rise to the challenge. I left the company with praise from my peers as I always gave my best no matter what.

Very welcoming and enjoyable workplace

• Provide help to inquiring prospective customers through phone calls and online inquiries • Resolve complaints using the knowledge acquired through experience. • Escalate inquiries to Sales Representative or Marketer handling the product. • Create monthly and annual sales report • Enters product orders from 3M Automotive clients through SAP System Applications Product)

Pros

Good at well presented pantry

Cons

Too far from my place / Under Manpower Agency

No comment

They can give you a good salary but but you'll have a hard time doing you work organized due ro multiple meetings. In terms of selling not enough time to do so.

Pros

Salary

Cons

So many meetings.

My internship at 3M Philippines was definitely of great value to me. During the course, I learned many things and was able to use tech

I was given the opportunity to work as an intern at 3M Philippines wherein I became familiar with product revalidation, reformulation, stability tests, material and equipment handling. Aside from the application of skills taught in academia during the internship, more importantly, I was able to practice my professional and ethical responsibilities in the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3M. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • 3M
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?