360training.com

360training.com Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Lucky to have had a supportive manager

My opinions mattered and I was not micromanaged at all--thanks to a supportive manager who made everything a breeze and allowed me to grow in the company.

Fun Workplace

The management is good. They are very welcoming and approachable. But the salary is quite bad considering it is night shift. Besides they pay by-weekly so you wouldn't feel the real value of your work. Ex: The contract says you will receive 26k per month. But the reality is you will only receive 10-11k max per cut off

Productive and a very fun workplace

A very happy place that you'd love to go for work. You will meet a lot of friends and someone to help you.Especially those leaders.You will miss them when you set yourself apart.

very friendly environment

The office is a stress free environment the management are very approachable and are willing to help you out. They assure that since their employee are working hard fro them they never forget to give back

Good Company

I love working at 360training because it has given me the chance to work on email marketing focusing on B2C industry. The salary is competitive. I experienced working for a great boss here at 360.

Pros

Good manager

Cons

CEO doesnt have clear vision of the company

nice working environment

The CEO is transparent and will answer any question he can. He holds forums for each location to address any items necessary. Everyone has a voice. There have been lots of changes but for employees who are passionate, dedicated and understand the new culture

Pros

Casual work environment, great place to learn new skills because they underhire for their needs

Cons

People were great. One of the reasons why I stayed 7 something years.

Had a very good experience with the company. I have learned a lot from my experience and it helped me upgrade my skill set. Can't thank them enough. Unfortunately, they have to dissolve my position and I didn't have a choice but to leave.

Pros

Very easy to file for VLs. People and culture are really okay.

I have all my friends here

worked as a support team for 2 years, transferred to sales from 2013 upto present. We have a good place with very nice people. Working everyday is enjoyable we work under pressure even we have a monthly quota.

Pros

near my place

Cons

Na

Fun place to work

Growth is not impossible if you work hard and perform. Environment and people are the ones that make you stay longer. Benefits are competent enough for an employee to stay as well.

Pros

Health Insurance

Cons

Outdated products

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360training.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

360training.com Reviews by Location

Learn about 360training.com in popular locations

• 360training.com
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?