2GO Group Inc.

2GO Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It has gave me a more enhance stability to my job for a great how to do work so well, to reinforce the kindness to my college as a team work and great opportunity how well job work it.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
10hrs
Salary / Benefits
I have worked with them for well over 14 years lots of management changes over the years. But i am happy to have serve this company for a long time. i have learned so many things inside the company that i believe improved me as a person.
Pros
holiday pay
Cons
lots of management change
Salary / Benefits
As a Intern, I had so much fun in this work. Lot of people to talk to everyday which I like because that gives you a growth, learnings. Work place is good.
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned at Paranaque, hangar branch. The work their is good, and they treated us as a member of their family. They have shuttle to fetch us from the gate.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to join in domestic shipping line, it included travel and freight. Co-workers are nice. Market is competitive. System advancement going on.
Salary / Benefits
Office Schedule is 8-6:30 M-F. I learned a lot from this company. It made me realized the value of ones work. I honestly enjoyed the people most especially the pips in the division where i belong.
Salary / Benefits
It was stressful work envirolment but full of surprises and chalenges when i work in 2go as a Customer Service. I am responsible for reporting the inbound and out bound shipment, and also making the loadlist for the monitoring sheet to facilitate the outbound shipment and also monitor the unwithdrawn container van and compute the storage fees of every shipment
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues are friendly and helpful which creates a family-like working environment. Slow to no chances of promotion due to tempting retirement packages for management Compensation and benefits can be improved
Salary / Benefits
The operation inside of 2go logistics is efficient and effective, even if they have a problem inside the operation they can find a way immediately to fulfill, and minimize the the possible couse inside the company.
Salary / Benefits
You can get along with other employees and they are willing to assist you. They give free trainings with certificates. They are vey fun to work with and you will learn.
Salary / Benefits
Since the shipping industry in its entirety is currently struggling to get it's head above water as of the moment, the company is working double-time to control costs and revenue up as well.
Salary / Benefits
2go group is a prestigious company. I worked 6 times per week with 1 day off. I earned more or else 250 per day, my job was passage relation specialist at the same time i am a boarding officer . Issuing passenger tickets in the retail office and every boarding i am the one in charged in checking ticket for pre-boarding, secure manifest before aboard. 2Go group, helps me to grow and become a good employee thats why i habe a well confident to apply and to trt bigger company.
Salary / Benefits
it is 12 hour swift on-board not included the regular drill. job on-board is sometimes difficult but most of the time is joyful because of everyday new challenges and learning's from the officer's and team leader's. one of the good things on-board aside from free food, accommodation, air conditioned is the chance to go travel around the Philippines.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and dinner. accomodation.
Cons
long workings and far away from home.
Salary / Benefits
When I finished my study in college I already started to work here and I learned a lot from here as newly graduated in college. I learned how to deal with customers and be patience to attend there needs. I also learned how to issue travel tickets via ship.
Salary / Benefits
My Apprentce by experience was so amazing with the 2Go Inc group. I enjoyed my stay and training at the vessel. We really learned a lot in the vessel. Staffs were approachable and they are really serious when they train. We really had fun with them.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
I learned more on handling different task specially in the aspect of security and my workplace is quite different considering that I travel a lot of time to conduct a security inspections to far flung areas which was under my responsibilities and whenever there was a meteorological crisis such typhoon etc and man made such as criminal activities, all of those would be considered as the hardest part of my job and when traveling from place to place for official business would be the most enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
To much overtime works
Salary / Benefits
My teams operations hour is different than others since we do have a shifting hours from 6 AM -11 PM. So basically i need to stretch a little more my self to adopt with that work culture. I do have 5 subordinates; 2 organic and 3 in-organic. And i learned a lot having my scope to oversee the IT Service, Incident, Change, Problem, Solution and Project management taught me a lot. But i enjoyed having and doing this because i gained knowledge so as experience by dealing and supporting different kind of concerns, client, system trouble nationwide.
Pros
Transpo and mobile allowance
Cons
6 Am- 11 pm
Salary / Benefits
people are warm, but management needs to look at employees benefits and salaries. theres no training in the company and lack of direction of what we we are supposed to do
Salary / Benefits
at every quarter we had coordination meeting in our department that all have can express freely our opinion and suggestion to the branch manager in order to easy our production
Pros
free 1 sack of rice
Cons
10 hrs a day 5 times a week
Salary / Benefits
We work 12hrs per day, i learned how to be multi tasking. the management are good and culture is hospitality, and the hardest part is when you are not happy with your job.
Salary / Benefits
It is a good and happy company before now, I'm not sure if it was still the same. The people I've been worked with are cool and easy to be with. You work and play.
  1. Employee Reviews