24x7 Direct

24x7 Direct Employee Reviews

Philippines49 reviews

Great Management and Amazing People

Very considerate employerEnsures career advancement Well-paid Work-life balanceAmazing colleagues Great clientsEnsures employment security Amazing employee support

Good management

Management is very supportive, as of the moment, I am enjoying my stay here in the company.Teammate is very supportive and teamwork is not an issue. overall, this company is okay.

Ideal Company for Growth and Work/Life Balance

Working in 24x7 Direct is a dream come true. Very friendly environment with great workmates and very supportive management. They will help you find a position that suites your skills and help you through out the process. The great part is the support and help you'll get does not end from there, 24x7 management continuous to monitor and provides you assistance for any of your concerns.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

n/a

Great opportunities, remote work, supportive management, and work-life balance

I get to work from home and achieve work-life balance. I also have an assigned success manager who checks on me to see how I'm doing and give advice/tips.

Fun and Amazing Company

24x7 has given me the opportunity to permanently work from home. It has been fun to be a part of this great company. They were able to help me find a suitable client that fit my skills.

A transparent and open working environment and very caring for their employees!

Working here hasn't felt like a burden nor does it give stress! The team leaders are so accommodating, the clients you work for are extremely friendly and the over all experience is just perfect!

Friendly, Flexible, Inclusive

Being a part of the 24x7 direct team, I was able to enhance my skills and test my limits. Given that I am working with a client in a fast paced environment, I have developed the habit of being organized and have efficient time management skills. I am glad I am part of this company as I was able to meet amazing colleagues and clients.

Amazing Company with great management

When I first started working for 24x7 Direct, I knew this was where I belonged, and I am grateful to my team and management for assisting me in growing and providing me with opportunities to demonstrate my skills and knowledge. I'd like to work here because the working environment is ideal. Working from home gave me confidence that I would be safe and that I would save time traveling to and from the office.

Collaborative and Fun

24x7 will help you find your most suitable job based on your profile, but if you're up for a challenge they will give you what you're looking for. They promote collaborative and fun working experience.

workplace is fun

the environment is cool and nice, all the supervisor are great. I feel safe when working. The salary is great as well. People are nice to work with. The people are goods

Pros

supervisor are great

Cons

n/a

Supportive Management and Awesome Workmates!

24x7 Direct does not disappoint its employees. They provide us with the utmost support and coaching needed to excel in our fields. A healthy workplace that allows you to grow and colleagues that make the work environment fun!

Pros

Double Pays on PH Holidays

Cons

Has less Employee Engagement with Co - VAs

A company that cares for you.

24x7 Direct offers excellent support for its employees. It's definitely a good working environment with friendly staff and very approachable management. The assistance from everyone is excellent and the relationship with the company is also great, you feel no barrier and everyone is very approachable and helpful. You also get to experience a high level of professionalism.

Work place doesn’t wear you down

24x7 direct has helped me grow as a virtual assistant. Providing the necessary information and support from management. Working with these type of people/company wont stress you out. I really enjoyed working here and thanks for giving me the opportunity 24x7 direct.

A great company and growing place to work!

It has been great to work according to my profession and at the same time having the privilege to work from home. Good working environment and professional staff.

AMAZING 24x7 Direct Team!

I honestly don't know how to put it into words. My 24x7 Direct family has always motivated me to excel and be at my best. Working from home has allowed me to keep myself and my family safe and afloat.I am grateful for the trust and confidence that the team behind 24x7 Direct has given me. There is no dull moment being a part of an AMAZING Team! Cheers to more years 24x7 Direct Team!!

Working with 24x7 Direct is amazing!

It is a fun-loving job. I was able to learn and grow as an employee and I was able to create relations and learnings that will last me a lifetime. We are well taken care of. Overall, 24x7 direct is an amazing company! 👍👍

Work/ Life Balance

Great Management and Culture. Excellent Work/ Life Balance due to a Permanent Work from Home Set up. Active Teammates and nice working schedule. The staff are very professional as well.

Productive and a happy-cultured company!

Since it's a remote job, it's a very comfortable job yet happily active teammates virtually! I learned a lot of things as a Virtual Assistant; specifically as a Video Editor to my client, I managed to expand my skills to a different type of workloads. The management is really awesome since they always check their employees if they are good with their clients or about their tasks. I can say that the hardest part of the job is specifically the tasks but it could be resolved as soon as possible. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is everyday. Everyday is enjoyable; stress is given yet the opportunity and the privilege to work at home safely and comfortable is very awesome.

Forever Grateful

Working with 24x7 Direct is a blessing to me. Management is great as they are in full support all the time plus they were able to find me a client that is perfect for my needs. So I am forever grateful to be part of this AWESOME company.

Pros

13th month pay, paid leaves, approachable management

Cons

healthcare and benefits

Work/Life Balance. Great Job Culture.

My journey with 24x7 Direct was initially overwhelming as this was my first time working as a virtual assistant, but the team made it easier and more fun. They have provided me with all the assistance I needed since day 1. Everyone on the team was pleasant and helpful. We are well taken care of. We have been provided with a safe working environment where everyone is encouraged to perform at their best. Moreover, they ensure that we maintain a work-life balance. This company made me feel appreciated, respected and recognized. Working with them is beyond what I could wish for!

Relax workplace

Fair treatment to employees. Always checks the status of their employees. Maintains a culture of transparency and knowledge-sharing across all levels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24x7 Direct. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits