1ROTARY TRADING CORPORATION

1ROTARY TRADING CORPORATION Management reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Clear

With a strong camaraderie among employees

Working in 1Rotary Trading Corporation was one of the great experiences I have had, a typical day includes meetings, counseling and dealing with co-employees. I have learned how to maximize my time during my stay. The management may not be perfect, but they are trying their best to meet the expectations of their employees. The working environment is very conducive and that is one of the factors you will enjoy the stay. The challenges that I have encountered was dealing with employees that are emotionally attached to the top management.

Pros

Free coffee and department monthly break (outside events)

Such bad company

Such a waste of time working here. No insurance for employee who are working on field. Very suspicious to employees. One sided management. Toxic Environment

Cons

Salary increase take a years.

Not recommendable

They are always practice politics and very suspicious to the employees.Unsupportive and unhealthy work environment with overloaded work and low salary.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 1ROTARY TRADING CORPORATION?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1ROTARY TRADING CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits