1ROTARY TRADING CORPORATION

1ROTARY TRADING CORPORATION Employee Reviews

With a strong camaraderie among employees

Working in 1Rotary Trading Corporation was one of the great experiences I have had, a typical day includes meetings, counseling and dealing with co-employees. I have learned how to maximize my time during my stay. The management may not be perfect, but they are trying their best to meet the expectations of their employees. The working environment is very conducive and that is one of the factors you will enjoy the stay. The challenges that I have encountered was dealing with employees that are emotionally attached to the top management.

Pros

Free coffee and department monthly break (outside events)

Such bad company

Such a waste of time working here. No insurance for employee who are working on field. Very suspicious to employees. One sided management. Toxic Environment

Cons

Salary increase take a years.

Apply at your own risk!

537 a day you have to less your cp load also the parking they dont have that they will never listen to your demands ask their sales driver no allowance

Aircon shop

I've Learned a lot in that kind of work like, how to sell products, cooperate with your work mate, how to talk with the customer Iand many things. t's a very fine company

Not recommendable

They are always practice politics and very suspicious to the employees.Unsupportive and unhealthy work environment with overloaded work and low salary.

Good Company

1Rotary Trading Corporation is a good company for fresh graduates. It is like a training ground for me. I learned many things in this company like handling petty cash replenishment and payables accounts.

Productive and fit to my knowledge

This job a really want cause it fits to may characteristics. It helps me a lot to learn how deal with a people even you are connecting thru telephone or email.

Overload work, I handle 8-10 branches all over the Philippines. I am searching for new clients to support sales of my branches. I am scheduled to visit different branch.

Pros

Free travels

Cons

overload work less salary

friendly workplace

start your day with a smile so that you can always communicate clients with a good vibes. i learned how to deal people/ clients and manage being a teamleader. it is really preasured and stressful yet enjoyable.

Pros

bonuses and incentives

Cons

shortbreaks

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 1ROTARY TRADING CORPORATION?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1ROTARY TRADING CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8