Pollution Control Officer jobs
- Must be a graduate of Engineering, Environmental Science or any related course.
- Work experience is an advantage; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must have knowledge in Government Processes (DOLE, DENR, PEZA, LLDA).
- Must be DOLE Accredited Safety Officer.
- DENR accredited is an advantage.
- Graduate of any Engineering course.
- With experience as PCO is an advantage.
- Flexible and possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Controls the pollution sources and maintains its compliance with the environmental regulation and standards.
- At Cebu Microelectronics Inc. in Metro Cebu.
- Cooperates with the Local Government Units or local pollution control officers;
- Administers operation and preservation of pollution control facilities;
- Monitoring the proper operation and maintenance of pollution control facilities of the establishment.
- Attending the requirements of the establishment prior to…
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- With relevant experience with the position.
- With BOSH and COSH training.
- Are you looking for a career that matters?
- We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility.
- To manage overall building operation and maintenance of facilities on a day-to- day basis, this includes regular reporting to the condominium corporation…
- Ensure inventory control is undertaken at an agreed level to be cost effective while meeting customer needs.
- Coordinates with Importation Supervisor, Sales and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.