Government Job Vacancies jobs in Valenzuela
- Work directly with incoming expat hires to ensure smooth on-boarding employee experience and assist with the relocation process for international employees…
- Knowledgeable in bookkeeping functions, preparation of financial statements and government reportorial requirements.
- Must have strong Christian values.
Remote work available
- Design and deliver English language courses to students via phone and/or internet to any location as assigned by the Planning Department.
- Transact and complete documentations necessary for government transactions.
- Facilitate the proper upkeep of the facilities in coordination with the housekeeping…
- Ensure the accuracy of all data presented in reports to stakeholders including to donors, local government units, partners, community beneficiaries, among…
- Should display willingness to learnAt least 21 years of ageBasic + Allowance + Free food + government mandated benefits.
- Reporting to the Chief Concierge and the Concierge Supervisor, the Concierge Agent will ensure timely and seamless service when dealing with guest requests,…
- At least 2 years’ experience in education-related program/project management for government or NGO.
- Experienced in working with local governments, line agencies…
- Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
- Prepare and manage legal correspondences and ensure compliance to government regulations.
- #1608 Sapang Bakaw St. Service Road, East Canumay, Valenzuela City.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.