Accounting Supervisor jobs in Las Piñas
- Supervising, coaching and monitoring performance of AP Staff and regular follow up or get feedback on hanging payment entries in the system which are not yet…
- Graduate of BS in Management Accounting/Accountancy or related professional area.
- At least 2-3 years working experience as an Accounting Supervisor.
- Our Client is a global leader in block chain technologies.
- They work with corporations,, institutions and governments to create best-in-class solutions that…
- Candidate must be graduate of Accountancy.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience.
- Willing to work extended hours, if required.
- Demonstrated technical abilities in selected areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.).
- Participates with senior management in Pre- Audit Planning…
- Resolve/escalate issues to immediate supervisor for proper handling.
- Assists in overseeing and maintaining company’s inventory and equipment, also involves in…
- In addition to clerical and managerial work, accounting supervisors also participate in basic accounting functions, such as logging payments and maintaining…
Core Consultancy PH
- Coordinate monthly Closings Supervise the creation of accounting reports to ensure that all reports are accurately and timely prepared and submitted.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Financial Management.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is…
- Arranges timely pick-up of shipments with the nominated forwarder.
- Ensures that goods are loaded on board the vessel or aircraft on time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.